Aishah Hasnie is an American journalist who is currently a correspondent and anchor for Fox News. She is based in the network’s Washington D.C. bureau and covers breaking news, politics, and other major events across the country.
Before joining Fox News in 2020, Hasnie worked as a news reporter and anchor for various television stations in the United States, including WXIN in Indianapolis, WANE in Fort Wayne, and WICS in Springfield. During her time as a journalist, she has covered a wide range of topics, including crime, politics, and social issues.
Hasnie was born in Lahore, Pakistan and grew up in Bedford, Indiana. She earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Indiana University, where she also served as a news anchor and reporter for the campus television station. She later received a master’s degree in international relations from the University of Nottingham in England.
In addition to her work as a journalist, Hasnie is an advocate for diversity and inclusion in the media industry. She has spoken publicly about her experiences as a Muslim woman working in broadcast news and has encouraged others to pursue careers in journalism.
Aishah Hasnie Early Life & Education
Aishah Hasnie was born on 14th December 1984 in Lahore, Pakistan, and grew up in Bedford, Indiana. She attended Indiana University Bloomington and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in journalism in 2006.
While attending Indiana University, Hasnie worked as a reporter and anchor for the university’s student-run television station, IUSTV. She also served as a production assistant and intern for WTHR-TV, an NBC-affiliated television station in Indianapolis.
After graduating, Hasnie worked for various news organizations in Indiana, including WANE-TV in Fort Wayne and WICS-TV in Springfield, before joining WXIN-TV, a Fox-affiliated television station in Indianapolis.
Hasnie also has a Master of Arts degree in International Relations from the University of Nottingham in the UK.
|Full Name||Aishah Hasnie|
|Birthday||December 14, 1984|
|Age||38 years old|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Indiana University|
|Previous Work||RTV6, WXIN-TV, WANE-TV, and WFSB-TV|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurements||Not available|
|Social Media||Instagram: @ahasnie, Twitter: @aishahhasnie|
|Hobbies||Traveling, reading, and spending time with family|
|Favorite Food||Pakistani cuisine|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Aishah Hasnie Career
Aishah Hasnie is a broadcast journalist and correspondent for Fox News. She began her journalism career as a production assistant and intern at WTHR-TV in Indianapolis, Indiana, while she was still attending Indiana University.
After graduation, Hasnie worked as a reporter and anchor for various television stations, including WANE-TV in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and WICS-TV in Springfield, Illinois. She then joined WXIN-TV, a Fox-affiliated television station in Indianapolis, where she worked as a general assignment reporter and anchor for several years.
In 2017, Hasnie joined RTV6, an ABC-affiliated television station in Indianapolis, as a morning anchor and reporter. She covered breaking news, politics, and social issues, including the opioid crisis in Indiana and the impact of immigration policy on local communities.
Hasnie joined Fox News in 2020 as a correspondent and anchor based in the network’s Washington D.C. bureau. She covers breaking news, politics, and other major events across the country, including the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 presidential election, and the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.
Throughout her career, Hasnie has been recognized for her reporting and journalistic skills. She has received several awards, including the Edward R. Murrow Award for her investigative reporting and the Indiana Broadcasters Association Spectrum Award for Best General News Story.
Hasnie has covered a range of stories during her time as a journalist, including the opioid crisis in Indiana, the impact of immigration policies on local communities, and the 2020 presidential election. She has also reported on breaking news events such as the 2018 shooting at a Maryland newspaper and the January 6th Capitol riot.
Hasnie has received numerous awards for her reporting, including the Edward R. Murrow Award for Investigative Reporting and the Indiana Broadcasters Association Spectrum Award for Best General News Story.
In 2020, Hasnie joined Fox News as a correspondent and anchor based in the network’s Washington D.C. bureau. She covers breaking news, politics, and other major events across the country. Her reporting has been featured on various Fox News programs, including “Special Report with Bret Baier,” “The Story with Martha MacCallum,” and “Fox & Friends.”
Also Read: Heidi Alagha Wikipedia, Husband, Biography, Age, Parents & More
Hasnie is a private person and has not publicly disclosed much about her personal life, including her marital status. However, she has been vocal about her experiences as a Muslim woman working in broadcast news and has encouraged others to pursue careers in journalism.
In addition to her work as a journalist, Hasnie is also an advocate for diversity and inclusion in the media industry. She has spoken publicly about the importance of representation in newsrooms and the need to create more opportunities for underrepresented groups.
Aishah Hasnie is a talented journalist who has made significant contributions to the field of broadcast journalism. Her dedication to reporting on important issues and her commitment to diversity and inclusion have made her a respected figure in the media industry. With her impressive career achievements and continued dedication to her craft, Hasnie is sure to be a prominent figure in journalism for years to come.
Aishah Hasnie Husband
Aishah Hasnie is a talented journalist who has been making waves in the media industry for many years. Her fans have been curious to know more about her personal life, including details about her husband. In this article, we will explore everything we know about Aishah Hasnie’s husband.
To begin with, it is important to note that Aishah Hasnie is a private person who prefers to keep her personal life out of the public eye. As such, very little is known about her husband, and she has not revealed his name or any details about him.
Despite this lack of information, there have been rumors circulating online that Aishah Hasnie is married. Some sources have claimed that she tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend in a private ceremony, but there has been no official confirmation of this.
One thing that is known about Aishah Hasnie is that she is a dedicated journalist who has worked hard to establish herself in the industry. She began her career as a television reporter in her hometown of Indiana, before moving to bigger networks such as Fox News and CBS News.
Throughout her career, Aishah Hasnie has covered a range of important stories, including the 2016 presidential election, the Parkland school shooting, and the George Floyd protests. She is known for her insightful reporting and her ability to connect with people from all walks of life.
Despite her busy career, Aishah Hasnie has always made time for her family and friends. She has spoken openly about the importance of balancing work and personal life, and has encouraged others to do the same.
Facts about Aishah Hasnie
- Aishah Hasnie was born in Lahore, Pakistan, and moved to the United States with her family when she was a young child.
- She was raised in Bedford, Indiana, where she graduated from Bedford North Lawrence High School in 2002.
- Hasnie went on to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Indiana University Bloomington.
- During college, she worked as an intern at CNN in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Hasnie started her career as a reporter and anchor for WANE-TV in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- She later worked as a reporter and weekend anchor for WXIN-TV in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hasnie also worked as a reporter and anchor for WANE-TV in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- In 2011, Hasnie joined Fox59/CBS4 in Indianapolis, Indiana, where she worked as a general assignment reporter and fill-in anchor.
- Hasnie covered a wide range of stories, from natural disasters and severe weather to high-profile criminal trials.
- In 2019, Hasnie joined Fox News Channel as a correspondent based in New York.
- Hasnie covered major breaking news stories, including the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- She has also reported on issues related to national security, terrorism, and immigration.
- Hasnie is fluent in several languages, including Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi.
- She is also a member of the South Asian Journalists Association.
- In her free time, Hasnie enjoys traveling and cooking.
- Hasnie has received several awards and honors for her journalism work, including an Emmy Award for her coverage of a deadly explosion in Indianapolis.
- She has also been recognized by the Indiana Associated Press Broadcasters Association and the Society of Professional Journalists.
- Hasnie is active on social media, with thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- She often shares behind-the-scenes glimpses of her work and personal life with her followers.
- Hasnie is married to her longtime boyfriend, whose name is not publicly known.
- The couple keeps a low profile and has not shared many details about their relationship.
Also Read: Lisa Boothe (Journalist) Wikipedia, Husband, Net Worth & More