Alexandra Osteen, also known as “Alex,” is the daughter of Joel Osteen, the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. She has been featured in her father’s sermons and on Lakewood Church’s social media accounts. It is not uncommon for the children of pastors and other religious leaders to be involved in their parents’ work and to be active in their church communities. Alexandra Osteen has also been involved in various charitable and community service projects.
Alexandra Osteen is the daughter of Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen. Joel Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, and is known for his positive and uplifting messages, which he delivers through his televised sermons and books. Victoria Osteen is a co-pastor at Lakewood Church and is also involved in the ministry and charitable work of the church. Together, Joel and Victoria Osteen lead Lakewood Church and have a large following both in person and through their televised sermons.
Alexandra Osteen was born as the second child of parents Joel and Victoria Osteen on 9th November 1998. Her paternal grandparents are John Osteen and Dodie Osteen while her maternal grandparents are Donald Iloff and Georgine Iloff.
Alexandra has an older brother, Jonathan Osteen who was born on 20th April 1995, around eight years after their parents married. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.
Alexandra Osteen Education:
Alexandra Osteen graduated from Texas University in May 2020. Both her parents took to their social media to announce their daughter’s graduation. Both Joel and Victoria shared her photo with the graduate cap on their Instagram.
“Congratulations Alexandra! Celebrating all you have accomplished” wrote the proud mother in the caption of her post. On the other side, Joel wrote “I am so proud of you and know that God is going to take you further than you’ve ever dreamed! University of Texas,” alongside his post.
Alexandra Osteen and her brother, Jonathan founded a Lakewood Church band named LYA. The band often performs at the Lakewood church. Besides, it has released a few singles over the last couple of years. The band released its first single titled “Feelin” in June 2016.
In 2019, the band released its first Ep with the title “In the Name” that contains three songs, “I’ve Got a Fire,” “In the Name,” and “Prince of Peace.”
Alexandra is a singer and is a student. She is too young and hasn’t initiated any major professional career. Some of her songs are “What A Beautiful Name”, “Never Gonna Stop Singing”, “Grace To Grace”, “Feelin’” and “To My Knees.” Nowadays, she is also popular over social networking sites and has amassed an impressive number of followers on her social handle.
Aside from that, she is an internet personality and social media influencer with 59.2k Instagram followers.
|09 Nov 1998
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
|Singer, Celebrity Kid, Social Media Personality
|5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
|The University of Texas at Austin
|One (brother Jonathan)
|Alexandra Osteen Twitter
|Alexandra Osteen Instagram
Facts About Alexandra:
- John Osteen, Alexandra’s grandfather, founded the Lakewood church.
- Alexandra has a large number of pals with whom she enjoys spending time.
- Alexandra has attended church regularly since she was a child and prefers to live a tranquil life.
- LYA is a Lakewood Church band that Alexandra established with her brother. At the Lakewood church, they used to perform with the band.
- Alexandra is very close to her brother and calls him her “best pal”. They were even roommates in university!
- The pastor’s daughter has a huge following on Instagram and Twitter, on which she keeps her fans updated on her daily life.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and her zodiac animal is a tiger.
- Winter is her favorite season and she is a night person.
- She would rather travel to the future just so she can see her future life and be less stressed about it.
- Her favorite movies of all time are “The Proposal” and “She’s the Man”, but…
… she doesn’t like watching movies twice.
- Dogs are her favorite, specifically
She would entitle a biography of her life as “Thank Me Later”.
- She claims that she is not good at any kind of sports.
- Her favorite boyband is Simon Cowell’s One Direction
- If she could stay one age all her life it would be the age of 29; she hopes to have her life together by then.
- Her favorite Television shows are “Grey’s Anatomy”, “That 70’s Show”, “Friends” and “Gossip Girl”.
- If she could eat only one meal for the rest of her life, it would be chipotle.
One of her wishes is to speak Spanish fluently.
- If she could cancel one holiday, it would be President’s Day.
- Alexandra has a yellow belt in karate, and has revealed that she would most probably beat her brother in a fight.