Amina Muaddi is among the most famous shoe designers all over the globe. She is a Jordanian-Romanian fashion designer and shoemaker. She amazed Rihana with her dazzling and stylish shoes. Amina Muaddi was the focus of attention due to her name being associated with the split between A$AP Rocky and Rihanna.
But, Muaddi has a extensive list of elite clients and her brand aims to create new the female shoe. Amina Muaddi is 36-years-old. She was famous for being Hollywood’s “go-to designer” for trendy shoes. This designer is partially Romanian as well as Jordanian. However, Muaddi was raised in Italy.
From 2012 on, the designer has been focusing on designing the best female shoes and became one of the most sought-after designers in the world. Amina Muaddi has 1.2 million followers on Instagram. She posted pictures with Kylie Jenner, Lady Gaga, and many more celebrities wearing her products. In the middle of the scandal with Rihanna and A$AP Rocky, Muaddi’s visibility will increase more and more.
Amina Muaddi Early Life:
Muaddi was born in Romania to a Jordanian father and Romanian mother. Shortly after, her family relocated to Amman. Her parents split when she was six and she returned to Romania with her mother, where she spent most of her childhood.
Muaddi recalls that by the time she was nine, she was determined to work in the fashion industry. After completing her studies at the European Institute of Design in Milan, she worked as an assistant stylist for Condé Nast, Vogue Italy, L’Uomo Vogue and then for GQ magazine in New York.
She launched her eponymous footwear line in August 2018, approximately one year after departing from her role as co-founder and creative director of luxury footwear label Oscar Tiye.
Muaddi’s eponymous label’s distinct pumps, sling-backs, mules, boots and sandals in an array of vibrant colors and holographic designs have since garnered a loyal checklist of famous fans, including Dua Lipa, Gigi Hadid, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber Baldwin. Kendall Jenner has also been photographed wearing the brand’s designs on several occasions, including the “Begum” and “Gilda” shoes.
Rihanna’s relationship with Amina Muaddi:
In 2020, Rihanna reached out to Amina to design for Fenty. The collaboration was so successful that it received the Collaborator of the Year award at the 34th edition of the FN Achievement Awards.
Amina previously said: ‘Fenty reached out to me because Ri liked what I did and she was wearing my shoes and rocking them flawlessly.’
She added to Vogue in 2019: ‘Well, Rihanna’s stylist and I are friends, so he saw some early prototypes.
‘But then she bought a few pairs herself via her personal shopper. She’s such a nice person.
‘She sent me some Fenty clothes when she launched her own label – I feel amazing when I’m wearing them. There’s that swagger, you feel like you are channelling Rihanna’.
Amina Muaddi denies A$AP Rocky affair:
The relationship between singer Rihanna and Rakim Nakache Mayers is already broken.
A$AP Rocky, as Mayers is called on the stage, allegedly had an affair with Amina Muaddi, one of Rihanna’s closest friends.
It is noteworthy that this scandal arises after a few days ago, part of a photoshoot for Vogue magazine, where Rihanna shows her pregnancy, was released.
Amina Muaddi issued the statement on her Instagram Story Friday denying any involvement with Rocky.
“I’ve always believed that an unfounded lie spread on social media doesn’t deserve any response or clarification, especially one that is so vile,” she began. “I initially assumed that this fake gossip — fabricated with such malicious intent — would not be taken seriously.
“However in the last 24 hr I’ve been reminded that we live in a society that is so quick to speak on topics regardless of factual basis and that nothing is off limits.
“Not even during what should be one of the most beautiful and celebrated times in one’s life,” Muaddi continued, referring to Rihanna’s pregnancy.
Muaddi, 36, explained that she decided to “speak up” because the rumors not only affected her but also were geared to people she has “a great amount of respect and affection for.”
Also Read: Anupam Mittal Wiki, Age, Biography, Wife, Father & Net Worth
Amina Muaddi Facts:
- Muaddi gained an interest in designing footwear and moved to Riviera del Brenta to learn about the trade, working with artisans and suppliers.
- Upon returning to Milan in 2013, Muaddi co-founded luxury label Oscar Tiye, which was featured that year during Milan Fashion Week. She then moved to Paris and worked with Alexandre Vauthier as a designer on his footwear line.
- In 2017, the designer left Oscar Tiye and launched her eponymous brand.
- Her pieces have been worn by the likes of Bella and Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Rihanna.
- In 2018, Muaddi was hired by Rihanna to design footwear for Fenty and their first collection was launched in July 2020.
- In December 2020, she collaborated with rapper A$AP Rocky on a collection.
- She was a member of the jury of the 2020 Vogue Fashion Prize.
- In 2020, Muaddi teamed up with rapper ASAP Rocky’s creative agency AWGE on four shoe styles that are a marriage of their personal tastes. The collection is Muaddi’s first-ever collaboration for her own brand.
- She also debuted a range of jewellery and handbags in 2020 and collaborated with Austrian brand Wolford on an exclusive 17-piece capsule collection of ready-to-wear looks earlier this year.
Also Read: Sreelekha Mitra Biography, Age, Height, Weight, TV dramas, Husband, Wiki