Ariana Grande is an American actor and singer from the United States. She started her career with the Broadway musical 13 before being offered the role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious in the year 2009. The show was cancelled after four seasons. Grande was a part of the spinoff show, Sam & Cat that was cancelled in 2014. She also has appeared in a variety of other TV and theatre roles, and she has also contributed her vocals to animation TV as well as films. Ariana Grande music career started with the music video Music from Victorious (2011). She signed a contract to record to record with Republic Records and released her debut album Yours Truly, in 2013. Her follow-up album came out as My Everything (2014). Her awards comprise Three American Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award, three MTV Europe Music Awards and four Grammy Award nominations.
Ariana Grande, in full Ariana Grande-Butera (born June 26 1993 Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.), American pop actor and singer who exploded into the world of pop music in the beginning of 2010 and was one of the most successful genre artists, renowned as a four-octave singer.
Grande began acting and singing at the age of. In 2008, she was offered part in the Broadway production 13 and then she began appearing in bits in television shows. Her breakthrough came in the year 2010 when she was offered a part in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious. She was Cat Valentine, a teenager studying at a school for performing arts. The sitcom was cancelled at the end of 2013, Cat was a guest in the spin-off series Sam & Cat (2013-14).
In the course of an acting career Grande was able to perfect her voice. In 2011, she released”Put Your Hearts Up,” her first single “Put Your Hearts Up” (she later criticized the track and the music video for its teeny-girl look). The album she released her debut, Yours Truly, appeared in 2012, and included the cult track “The Way,” a collaboration with rapper Mac Miller. The album reached the top spot in the Billboard 200 chart and was extensively applauded. With her R&B-influenced pop music and astonishing singing range Grande received comparisons with Mariah Carey.
After this popularity, Grande began to shift her focus on music. My Everything, her second record, My Everything, was released in 2014 and made her an international pop superstar. The album, which was ranked number one on the charts and featured collaborations with artists such as The Weeknd, Iggy Azalea as well as Childish Gambino (Donald Glover). My Everything and the hit song “Bang Bang” featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj has was the first time that Nicki Minaj and Jessie J received Grande their first Grammy Award nominations.
In the album Dangerous Woman (2016), Grande has once more collaborated with well-known musicians, like Lil Wayne as well as Minaj. The album was released in May 2017. as part of her tour to promote the album the suicide bomber killed over 20 people in an arena following a show held in Manchester, England. Grande then held a benefit concert to raise money for the people suffering. Stars who performed at the concert were Katy Perry, Justin Bieber as well as Miley Cyrus. In the year 2018, Grande released the first four episodes of a documentary series on YouTube named Dangerous Woman Diaries. The series featured behind-the-scenes footage from the tour , as also clips from the recording of her forthcoming album called Sweetener. Sweetener (2018).
As with two of Grande’s earlier albums Sweetener was a top-ranked album in the Billboard 200 chart (Dangerous Woman was ranked second). The album featured the tracks “God Is a Woman,” “No Tears Left to Cry,” and “The Light Is Coming,” the latter song included Minaj. Sweetener received a lot of praise and won the Grammy for the most popular pop album. In the year 2019, Grande came out with Thank U, Next. The album’s title track, along with songs such as “Ghostin” and “7 Rings,” offered glimpses of her private life. The sixth studio album she released called Positions came out in the year 2020. At the time, Grande also sang on tracks of other artists and working alongside Lady Gaga on “Rain on Me” (2020) resulted in her second Grammy Award, for best pop duo or group performance. In 2021, Grande was a coach on the telecast singing competition The Voice.
Also Read: Shailene Woodley Net Worth, Age, Movies, Boyfriend, Bio & More
Ariana Grande Early Life:
Ariana Grande was born Ariana Grande-Butera on the 26th of June 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida to Joan Grande, a chief executive officer of Hose-McCann Communications & Edward Butera, a graphic designer artist, photographer as well as Ibi Designs Inc. owner/founder. She was in the musical of the same name in 2008, 13 before becoming famous due to her appearances in the show Nickelodeon. She starred on the show as Cat Valentine in the network’s sitcoms Victorious (2010) and Sam & Cat (2013) she also voiced her character Diaspro for Nickelodeon’s revival Winx Club (2004) as well as being part of the cast of”Swindle,” a Nick TV movie “Swindle”. Since then, she has appeared in a variety of other television and theatre roles.
Ariana’s career in music began in 2011 when she released the album soundtrack “Music from Victorious”. In 2013 she released her debut Studio album Yours Truly, which entered at the top of in the US Billboard 200. The album’s first single, The Way, opened at the top of The Billboard Hot 100, with reviewers comparing her range of vocals to Mariah Carey.
The second studio album of Ariana, My Everything (2014) was released at the top spot on the charts in the US and was charted in the top 10 throughout 24 different countries. The album’s leading track, Problem and several other singles, she was consistently within the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 for 34 weeks, and she had the highest number of top 10 singles of any artist in 2014. In the following year, she announced her first tour of the world, The Honeymoon Tour, to advertise My Everything. In 2016 the album was released as her 3rd studio effort Dangerous Woman, which charted at the second spot in the Billboard 200. The title track premiered at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, making her the first musician in the history of the chart to have leading singles from each of their three previous albums appear in the top 10 of the US. The year 2017 saw Ariana presented her world-wide Dangerous Woman Tour.
In June 2017 Ariana’s music videos had been watched more than 9 billion times on the internet. Her awards are the three American Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and four Grammy Award nominations. The three albums she has released are certified as platinum by RIAA. She has donated to a variety of charities and has gained a huge audience on the social networks. The year was 2016. Time listed Ariana among the top 100 influential people around the globe in the annual lists.
Ariana Grande’s net worth:
As of 2022, Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $150 million. Earlier Forbes reported that the singer had a net worth of $72 million, she was the highest-paid female artist on their Celebrity 100 list.
Ariana has more than 210 million followers on Instagram alone. She has roughly 25 million followers on TikTok, 80 million followers on Twitter and 48 million subscribers on YouTube.
Ariana easily earns at least $20-30 million in a given year. Between June 2019 and June 2020, Ariana earned an astonishing $70 million from her various endeavors.
In the on average Grande is earning between $20 and $30 million annually through her many ventures. Between June 2018 and June 2019 she made $50 million. She made (before taxation) $1 million for each tour stop on the 34 stops of her Sweetener World Tour.
As per reports Grande received $8.9 million in compensation for each day that she performed at the California’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in the year 2019.
In 2016 Grande launched a limited edition handbag that was designed with Coach and debuted a line of lipstick shades that were a collaboration with MAC Cosmetics that donated all profits towards the MAC AIDS Fund; launched an apparel line in collaboration with Lipsy London; and collaborated with Brookstone and artist Wenqing Yan to create cat Ear headphones.
She was appointed an ambassador for Reebok in the year 2017 and also joined forces with Starbucks to launch Cloud Macchiato. Cloud Macchiato beverage in 2019. In the summer of the year 2019 the upscale French clothing brand Givenchy also revealed Grande as the model for its Fall-Winter campaign.
In addition, Grande has appeared in commercials for Macy’s, T-Mobile, and Apple in addition to for her own scents. Between 2015 and the year 2019, Grande released seven fragrances together with Luxe Brands. The three scents she released Moonlight, Sweet Like Candy as well as Ari By Ariana Grande have earned around $150 million worth of sales globally since they came on the market in September 2015.
As of the year 2020, Grande has released five studio albums. The most recent album is her second, My Everything(2014) which was the first album to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 and sold 169,000 copies within its first week.
In 2021, Grande released her first line of cosmetic products, REM Beauty.
However, her start beauty industry began in 2015 when she partnered with Luxe Brands to release her first perfume Ari, by Ariana Grande. Since then she has released seven more fragrances, some of which have gone on to win Fragrance Foundation Awards. From 2015 to 2021, her fragrances brought in $750 million in sales.
She has also partnered with many brands including Coach, MAC Cosmetics, Reebok, and Starbucks. Grande’s music videos have also featured products from Beats, Fiat, Guess, Reebok, and Samsung.
Read: Jennifer Garner Wiki, Biography, Husband, Age, Net Worth & More
Grande’s primary residence is a 6,000-square-foot Beverly Hills home, which features five bedrooms. The gated property boasts expansive views of the Hollywood Hills and has an impressive outdoor seating area, including a pool and hot tub. She actually does not own this house and has instead been renting for an undisclosed price for several years.
In June 2020, Ariana paid $13.7 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills. She sold this home in October 2021 for $14 million.
Also in June 2020, Ariana bought a home in Montecito, California from Ellen DeGeneres for $6.75 million.
While on the East Coast, Grande spends time in a 4,000-square-foot apartment that is located within the Zaha Hadid Building and is reportedly worth $16 million. According to sources, it’s unclear if she rents or owns the sprawling four-bedroom Manhattan residence, which was initially intended for her to share with former fiancé Pete Davidson.
In March 2021, Ariana paid just under $9 million for another home in Los Angeles.
Ariana Grande Perfumes:
Ariana Grande has created eight perfumes: Ari, Cloud, Frankie, Moonlight, R.E.M., Sweet Like Candy, Thank U Next, and God Is a Woman.
Ariana is launching a second chapter of her r.e.m. beauty line. And her fragrances made more than $150 million in a span of 2 years.
Ariana Grande Biography
|Real Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Source of Income||Singer, Endorsements etc|
|Net Worth||$150 Million (approx.)|
|Height||5 ft (1.53 m)|
|Weight||47 kg (104 lb)|
|School||Pine Crest School|
|College||North Broward Preparatory School|
|Hobbies||Hiking, modelling, blogging, dancing etc|
|Hometown||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Spouse||Dalton Gomez (m. 2021)|
|Current City||California, USA|
Here are some of the best highlights of Ariana Grande’s career:
- Victorious (TV-Show, 2009)
- Yours Truly (Debut Album, 2013)
- My Everything (Album, 2014)
- Bang Bang (Song, 2014)
- Bambi Awards (Shooting Star, 2014) – Won
- Problem (Song, 2014)
- Break Free ft. Zedd (Music Video, 2014)
- Dangerous Woman (Album, 2016)
- Let Me Love You (Song, 2016)
- The Best (Album, 2017)
- MTV Video Music Award (Artist of the Year, 2017) – Nominated
- Sweetener (Album, 2018)
- No Tears Left To Cry (Song, 2018)
Read Also: Aaron Kendrick De Niro Father, Mother, Wiki, Bio and More
Ariana Grande Quick Facts:
- Attended Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School in Boca Raton.
- Ariana Grande, 28, is one of the most iconic international pop stars of her generation.
- She is the closest friend to their Victorious (2010) co-star Elizabeth Gillies. They’ve been friends since the time they appeared on stage in thirteen (musical) in the musical 13 on Broadway in the year 2008.
- Her natural brunette hair is beautiful. Her hair was dyed velvet red to play Cat Valentine on Victorious (2010) because the rest the cast was brunette. The creator/executive producer Dan Schneider didn’t want everyone to be brunette.
- The younger half-sister of Frankie Grande.
- Joan Grande & Edward Butera’s daughter.
- The name Ariana was Ariana was an inspiration for the Princess Oriana of Felix the Cat (1958).
- She is Italian-American and the half Sicilian as well as half Abruzzese origin.
- Her role as a role model her role model is Judy Garland.
- She has five dogs as pets; Toulouse, Ophelia, Coco, Cinnamon, and Sirius. There was one more dog named Fawkes however, she had to let him go the dog because he didn’t like her other pets.
- The first hit song she released was “The Way (feat. Mac Miller)’ instantly was no. one after just seven hours of its release on the 26th of March 2013. The singer released her second single ‘Baby’ on July 22nd 2013, and the album “Yours Truly” September 3, 2013, and was ranked No. number one on Billboard.
- She is vegan. In the wake of watching Blackfish (2013) the film, she advised her followers to quit supporting SeaWorld.
- The grandfather of her grandmother, Frank Grande, passed on the 22nd of July 2014 of cancer.
- She reached 21 in 2014, and is still included on the cover of the magazine for teens, at a time when other “teen queens” had disappeared from the pages.
- Her list of stunning appearances include Celine Dion Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Shakira, Jennifer Lawrence, etc.
- In the days of Victorious she was on Victorious, she had to dye her hair each two weeks.
Shares the birthday with co-star Jennette McCurdy.
- She is a huge admirer of Helena Bonham Carter.
- Loves to play Pokemon go.
- A ponytail extension is worn because her hair was damaged by continuous bleaching and dyeing every week for the first four seasons of play Cat on Victorious (2010).
- As of March 2020 , she has more than 176 millions Instagram Followers.
Ariana has 9 dogs.
- On the 22nd of May 2017 she played to sold-out audiences on the capacity of 21,000 at Manchester Arena in England. Following the show, as the crowd was departing the venue, a radical Islamic terrorist detonated a suicide bomb inside the venue, which killed 22 people and wounded 59others, making it the deadliest terror attack on the UK since 2005, and the deadliest ever to hit the north of England. Grande cancelled the remaining shows of the “Dangerous Woman” tour through to June 5, 2017 and then returned to Florida. The tour resumed on June 7, 2017. Dangerous Woman Tour on June 7 2017, 2017.
- On the 27th of May, 2017 Grande made it clear that she would be hosting a benefit concert to aid of survivors of Manchester. Manchester attack. It took place on 4 June 2017 , at Old Trafford Cricket Ground. The event was dubbed OneLoveManchester The concert included, among others, Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Liam Gallagher. Prior to the show, Grande visited the injured people in the Manchester Children’s Hospital. In the course of the concert Grande said that a discussion with the mother of one of the victims convinced her to alter the program to include more songs and more uplifting music. The concert helped raise more than PS2 million to assist victims.
- She does not have a middle name.
- The date was Big Sean from July 2014 to April 2015.
- Engagement with Pete Davidson from June 2 from 2018 until October 14, 2018.
- She Dated Jai Brooks from July 2012 to August 2013 and from May 2014 until July 2014.
- Graham Phillips was dated from September 2008 until December 2011.
- Mac Miller from August 2016 to April 2018. Mac Miller from August 2016 until April 2018.
- Dated Nathan Sykes from August 2013 until December 2013.
- Dating Ricky Alvarez from June 2015 until July 2016.
- The longtime friend and mentor of Ariana is composer-playwright Jason Robert Brown who wrote “Jason’s Song (Gave It Away)” for Ariana Grande’s”Dangerous Woman” album in 2016 “Dangerous Woman” album.
- She is an Gossip Girl (2007) biggest fan.
- The date was Jordan Viscomi from December 2011 until February 2012.
- The hit songs “7 Rings”, “Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” and “Thank U, Next” had the highest position of the three in the Billboard charts at the same time and she became the first artist since the Beatles who’s “I Want to Hold Your Hand”, “She Loves You” and “Please Please Me” first made it to the top three charts on March 14, 1964. [February 2019]
- Are you allergic to tomatoes.
- Is a huge Jim Carrey fan.
- There were 43 tattoos known to be tattooed in June 2019.
- The album “Sweetener” won the Grammy for “Best Pop Vocal Album” in the year 2019. It is her debut Grammy victory out after 11 nominations.
- Her most fav movie in the genre of horror was Midsommar (2019). She hosted a birthday celebration themed on the film to celebrate her birthday on 27th April. She also failed to purchase the May Queen’s dress featured in the film, at an auction.
(December 20 (December 20) Was committed to her partner of eleven months Dalton Gomez.
- Born at 9:16 pm-EDT.
- (May 15 2021) Married her fiancé of 4 months Dalton Gomez at their Montecito, California home in the presence of less than 20 guests.
Also Read: Priya Vadlamani Wiki, Bio, Family, Height, Biodata, Images and More