Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian actress. She is best known for her acting in several television serials including Jhansi Ki Rani, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Patiala Babes. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with supporting roles in Sanju and Manmarziyaan. Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian actress, Anchor, and social media influencer. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry.
Born on 3 May 2004, she completed her schooling from Ryan International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Naira Singhania” in serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and “Mini Khurana” in Sony channel’s serial Patiala Babes. Her roles were liked by the audience and gave her immense popularity and fame. She has won many awards for her performance in the serials. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely. Ashnoor also appeared in Hindi movie Manmarziyaan as Taapsee Pannu ‘s sister and Sanju. She also appeared in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai with Hina Khan, Karan Mehra, Rohan Mehra & Kshitee Jog.
Ashnoor Kaur now studying in Ryan public International School Mumbai in 11th class she scores 93% in 10th class in 2018 and She got also the title of Ryan princess in School, ashnoor is very confident from her childhood and for this She got her first TV Show in the age of 5 years, In starting days traveling from New Delhi to Mumbai was difficult for these her parent brought home in Mumbai.
Ashnoor Kaur Education:
Ashnoor Kaur scores 94 percent in her class 12 boards. Ashnoor Kaur is overjoyed at scoring 94 percent in her class 12 board exams. The actor says she had stopped taking up long term projects on the professional front since she wanted to focus on her studies.
What made things tougher was the fact that due to the pandemic, the exams happened online. She says, “It was a bit tough, because it wasn’t as if I wasn’t working at all. I’ve been travelling for a year for my short term commitments. Somehow, I did it, I feel happy about it.”
As for future plans, the actor doesn’t intend to drop her higher studies and focus only on acting. In fact, she asserts that she’ll keep a backup option ready as well apart from being an actor.
Explaining why, she elaborates, “I’m not going to give up my studies. I’ll do my graduation in Mumbai, mostly Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM). On the professional front, I’ll take a little break from daily soaps as of now. But you never know, if something with a good concept comes, I might take it up. I’m concentrating on grooming myself for bigger things, this is a transition phase I’m going through, from being a teenager to adulthood. I’ll take a break and prepare myself so when I come back, I don’t disappoint.”
Ashnoor Kaur Salary:
Ashnoor Kaur’s monthly income is more than 4 Lakh rupees. The major source of earnings comes from Television serials and shows, Ashnoor Kaur per episode salary is 60 Thousand rupees. She has purchased a new house, too, all at the age of 17.
Ashnoor Kaur Biography
|Real Name||Ashnoor Kaur|
|Date of Birth||3 May 2004|
|Father Name||Gurmeet Singh|
|Mother Name||Avneet Kaur|
|Height||5’4” (1.60 m)|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Graduation|
|School||Ryan International School|
|College||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Hobbies||Watching TV, Traveling, Acting|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Awards||Golden Petal Awards for Most Nanhe Natkhat Personality|
|Known for||Jhansi Ki Rani|
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Movies and TV Shows – Career
- Ashnoor was an active student during her school time and won the title of ‘Ryan Princess’ during the school’s award function. She was introduced to the world of acting by her mother’s friend who has some connections with casting directors.
- Ashnoor started her acting career as a child artist in 2009, First time she did a role of Prachi in television serial ‘Jhansi Ki Rani.’ Next. she appeared in TV series ‘Na Bole Na Tumne Kuch Kaha’. She made her own identity in a very short time and became the first choice for the tv producers.
- From 2011 to 2013 she appeared in many popular television serials like “Saath Nibhana Sathiya”, “Shobha Somnath Ki”, “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”, “CID”, “Na Bole Na Tumne Kuch Kaha 2”, “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain”, “Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga”, “Mahabharat”, and “The Adventures of Hatim.” Due to her beauty and acting skill, she earned a huge number of fan following during this time. Ashnoor Kaur also got the offer for the endorsement of the popular brands of India.
- In 2014 Ashnoor featured as a Najma in television serial ‘Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne’ premiered on Sony Pal. Following year, she appeared as a young Naira Natik Singhania in the popular Indian television serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” Also, Her role as a Naira became a household name across the Indian television lover. Moreover, the same year she did acting in another serial ‘Siyasat’.
- In 2017, Ashnoor Kaur appeared in ‘Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai’ and ‘Prithvi Vallabh’. Her role of Vilasvati in serial Prithvi Vallabh became very famous and admired by critics as well as her fans.
- Ashnoor Kaur did her first acting debut in Bollywood movie through ‘Sanju’ in 2018. She played the role of young Priya Dutt along with Ranbeer Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal. Moreover the same year she became a part of another bollyw0od movie ‘Manmarziyaan’ in which she played the role of Taapsee Pannu‘s sister.
- Currently, Ashnoor is playing a lead female role in two television serials ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta.
She started her acting career at the age of 5 with serial “Jhansi Ki Rani” as Prachi. Post that, she did the number of shows including Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Shobha Somnath Ki, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, etc. Eventually, she rose to fame after she appeared in popular Star Plus’s serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” as Naira. Her role in the show was liked by the audience and she got lots of positive comments for her work. Following this, she became the household name after appearing in the show “Patiala Babes” as Mini Khurana. The show gave her worldwide recognition and there is no looking back for her since then.
Not only in the television industry but she has also been part of the big screen. In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Sanju” starring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma. In the same year, she appeared in another Bollywood movie named “Manmarziyaan”. She got critical acclaim for her work in the movie.
|2014||Bhoot Raja Aur Ronnie 2|
TV Shows & Serials List
|2009–2010||Jhansi Ki Rani|
|2010||Saath Nibhaana Saathiya|
|2011||Shobha Somnath Ki Princess|
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
C.I.D. – Sia
|2013||Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2|
Bade Acche Lagte Hain
Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga
|2014||The Adventures of Hatim|
Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne
|2015–2016||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
|2017||Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai|
Patiala Babes Mini
Ashnoor Kaur Images: