Bae Suzy the South Korean actress as Seo Dal-mi in Netflix latest series “Start Up” is gaining popularity. Bae Suzy tv shows are most loved around the world. Bae Su-ji was born October 10, 1994, Buk District, Gwangju, South Korea. Bae Suzy age is 26 years as of 2020. She is better known as Suzy, is a South Korean actress and singer.
She was a member of the girl group Miss A under JYP Entertainment. Suzy later made her debut as an actress with television series Dream High (2011), and has gone on to appear in series such as Gu Family Book (2013), Uncontrollably Fond (2016), While You Were Sleeping (2017), Vagabond (2019) and Start Up (2020).
She made her film debut in Architecture 101 (2012). Since her successful film debut she has been hailed as “The Nation’s First Love” in her home country.
Bae Suzy Family:
Bae Suzy was born to Bae Wan-young and Jeong Hyun-sook. She has an older sister and a younger brother. She attended School of Performing Arts Seoul and graduated in 2013. Before debuting, she was an online shopping model.
Bae Suzy Career:
In 2009, she auditioned for Mnet Superstar K and made it through the preliminary round but she was ultimately eliminated.
However, she caught the attention of a scout from JYP Entertainment and soon became a trainee.
In March 2010, Suzy became a member of newly formed group Miss A.
She became the fixed host for MBC Show! Music Core alongside other famous musicians in the country. She later hosted other events such as the Seoul Music Awards, Golden Disc Awards, and Mnet 20’s Choice Awards.
After the mentioned hosting stints, she continued to host many events, from music shows to significant award ceremonies. Apart from singing, Suzy also entered the acting industry.
She made her acting debut in the music teen drama Dream High, which aired on KBS. She also made her film debut with Architecture 101 in 2012, playing the younger version of the female protagonist.
Bae Suzy Husband:
People often search online who Suzy Bae husband is, thinking that she might be married by now. Well, the 25-year-old singer/actress is said to be single as of this writing. Although single by now, she also has her fair share with love and heartbreaks.
Bae dated the Boys Over Flowers star, Lee min Ho for years. Suzy and Min Ho did not work together, but they got to know each other after the actor tried to get her number through an acquaintance.
The two revealed their relationship back in 2015 and have remained private and tight-lipped about their relationship. Other rumors says that the couple expected to tie the knot once Lee completes his military enlistment in 2019. They also said that Suzy is planning for a grand celebration with Lee after he completes his military service in 2019. At the celebration, the couple is likely to announce their wedding plans.
However, there are many speculations doing the rounds including marriage, pregnancy, breakup and much more. When Lee was pushing his military enlistment date, Others concluded that Suzy might be pregnant with Lee’s child and that would be the reason for the continuous postponement.
Min Ho allegedly wants to get married, but Suzy is not yet ready. She and Lee have an age gap of eight years, so at that time, the singer was only 22 years old. Being young, it is understandable why she would turn down an offer for marriage.
Neither of the Former couple has confirmed anything yet; so, fans should take everything with a grain of salt until it has been proven true and correct. Up until now, it is still unclear if the former couple (Lee Min Ho and Bae Suzy) really got married or not.
Bae Suzy Profile:
- Name: Bae Suzy
- Hangul: 배수지
- Born: October 10, 1994
- Birthplace: South Korea (Buk District, Gwangju)
- Height: 167 cm
- Education: School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Occupation: Actress, singer and model.
Bae Suzy Movies:
- Ashfall | Baekdusan (2019) – Choi Ji-Young
- Real (2017) – Tattooist (cameo)
- The Sound of a Flower | Dorihwaga (2015) – Jin Chae-Sun
- Architecture 101 | Geonchukhakgaeron (2012) – Seo-Yeon (past)
Bae Suzy Drama Series
- Start-Up (tvN / 2020) – Seo Dal-Mi
- Vagabond (SBS / 2019) – Go Hae-Ri
- While You Were Sleeping | Dangshini Jamdeun Saie (SBS / 2017) – Nam Hong-Joo
- Uncontrollably Fond | Hambooro Aeteuthage (KBS2 / 2016) – No Eul
- My Love From the Star | Byeoleseo On Namja (SBS / 2013-2014) – Ko Hye-Mi (ep.17)
- Gu Family Book | Gugaui Seo (MBC / 2013) – Dam Yeo-Wool
- Big (KBS2 / 2012) – Jang Ma-Ri
Sent From Heaven | Seonnyeoga Pilyohae (KBS2 / 2012) – Would-be actress (ep. 26)
- Dream High 2 | Deurimhai 2 (KBS2 / 2012) – Suzy (ep.15)
Dream High (KBS2 / 2010) – Ko Hye-Mi
Bae Suzy TV Movies:
Drama Special: Human Casino (KBS2 / 2011) – girlfriend in couple (cameo)
Bae Suzy Awards:
- Best Actress (“Vagabond”) – 2019 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2019
- Best Couple Award (“Vagabond”) – 2019 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2019
- Most Popular Actress – 2018 (54th) BaekSang Arts Awards – May 3, 2018
- Best Actress (Wednesday & Thursday drama) (“While You Were Sleeping”) – 2017 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2017
- Best Couple Award (“While You Were Sleeping”) – 2017 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2017
- Most Popular Actress (“The Sound of a Flower”) – 2016 (52nd) BaekSang Arts Awards – June 3, 2016
- Instyle Best Style – 2016 (52nd) BaekSang Arts Awards – June 3, 2016
- Best Actress (mini series) (“Gu Family Book”) – 2013 MBC Drama Awards – December 30, 2013
- Best Couple Award (“Gu Family Book”) – 2013 MBC Drama Awards – December 30, 2013
- Popularity Actress Award (“Big”) – 2012 KBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2012
- Popularity Award – (2012 (33rd) Blue Dragon Film Awards) – November 30, 2012
- Best New Actress (“Architecture 101”) – 2012 (48th) BaekSang Arts Awards – April 26, 2012
- Best New Actress (“Dream High”) – 2011 KBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2011
- Best Couple Award with Kim Soo-Hyun (“Dream High”) – 2011 KBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2011
Bae Suzy Net Worth:
Due to her success as an actress and singer, there is no doubt that Bae Suzy net worth is enormous. According to Trending Celebrity Now, the actress owns an estimated net worth of 1 million dollars to 5 million dollars.
She became one of the most in-demand endorsers in South Korea, and has been hailed a “CF Queen” due to numerous endorsement deals ranging from cosmetics, apparel, up to basic commodities like sugar.
She made more than 10 billion won in 2013 with more than 14 endorsement deals in one year. In 2019, Suzy was ordered by the Seoul Southern District Court to pay compensation for supporting false allegations of harassment on a photo studio by posting a screen grab of the petitions on her official social media account.
In 2020, Suzy has earned yet another nickname “Human Dior” as fans noticed her always wearing and promoting the said brand.
Bae Suzy Images:
Bae Suzy Role in Startup:
Bae Suzy has nailed the role as Seo Dal-mi in the latest Netflix series Startup. She plays the role of a confused daughter who looses her father. Her parents get divorced and Seo Dal-mi chooses her Father. But tragically her father dies, on the other end her separated mother gets married to filthy rich business man. Her mother actually walks away with Seo Dal-mi’s sister.
Later Mr Han on persuasion of Seo’s grand mother starts writing letters to Seo Dal-mi using a fake name Nam Do-san. Later after 15 years the day appears when Han and Nam Do-san both have feelings for Seo Dal-mi. The love triangle between these three is being well portrayed in the series.