Delphine Arnault is a French businesswoman and executive. She is the daughter of Bernard Arnault, the chairman and CEO of luxury goods company LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy). Delphine Arnault is a member of the board of directors of LVMH and has held various executive positions within the company, including as the deputy managing director of Louis Vuitton and as the executive vice president of Christian Dior Couture. In addition to her work at LVMH, Delphine Arnault serves on the board of directors of several other companies and is involved in various charitable and cultural organizations.
Delphine Arnault has been Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton and Director at LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE since January 15th 2019. Delphine Arnault started her career at the world-renowned company, a strategy consultancy firm McKinsey which she joined as consultant for two years. Then, in 2000, she transferred to the company of designer John Galliano that she assisted in the development by gaining hands-on knowledge of the fashion industry.
Then, in 2001 she was a member of in the Executive Committee of Christian Dior Couture and was there in the role of Deputy Managing Director up to August 2013. Since September 2013 she has been the Executive Vice-President at Louis Vuitton, in charge of overseeing all Louis Vuitton’s related product operations. In January of 2019, Delphine Arnault became a member of the Executive Committee of the LVMH group.
In her role as the executive vice president of Louis Vuitton, Member of the Executive Committee, and Director of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE The total compensation for Delphine Arnault in LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE is $68,500. Six executives are employed who work at LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Se getting higher salaries than the rest, including Antonio Belloni having the highest pay of $5,650,280.
Delphine Arnault Instagram:
It appears that Delphine Arnault does not have a public Instagram account. As a private individual and a business executive, it is likely that she values her personal privacy and therefore does not maintain a public presence on social media platforms.
Delphine Arnault Income:
As a business executive and member of the board of directors of LVMH, a publicly traded company, Arnault may receive a salary and other forms of compensation for her work. However, this information is not publicly disclosed and is not available for me to share. It is also important to note that the income of an individual is just one aspect of their financial situation and should not be used to determine their overall wealth or success.
Delphine Arnault LinkedIn:
It appears that Delphine Arnault does not have a public LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn is a social media platform for professionals, and it is common for business executives and other professionals to maintain a presence on the platform. However, it is also possible for individuals to choose not to have a public profile on LinkedIn, or to only connect with a limited number of contacts on the platform. As a private individual, Arnault may choose to keep her professional information and connections private.
Also Read: Mark Zuckerberg Wiki, Age, Bio, Wife, Height, Biography & More
Delphine Arnault Quick Facts:
- Delphine Arnault was born on April 4, 1975.
- Delphine Arnault began her career at international strategy consultancy firm McKinsey, where she worked as a consultant for two years.
- In 2000, she moved to designer John Galliano’s company, which she helped develop, acquiring hands- on experience in the fashion industry.
- In 2001, she joined the Executive Committee of Christian Dior Couture, where she served as Deputy Managing Director until August 2013.
- Since September 2013, she has been Executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton, in charge of supervising all of Louis Vuitton’s product- related activities.
- She is a member of the LVMH Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee.
- Arnault began her career working McKinsey & Company for two years, and she joined LVMH in 2000.
- Since 2003, Arnault has been a member of the management board of the group LVMH, the first woman and youngest person to occupy that post.
- Arnault is also a member of the board of directors for Moët Hennessy, and M6, as well as a managing partner of a wealth management company.
- In 2008, Arnault was named deputy chief of the designer Christian Dior Couture, which she quit in 2013 to join Louis Vuitton as director and executive vice president.
- In May 2014, Arnault started the LVMH Prize, an international competition for young fashion designers. The objective of the LVMH group is discover the talents and creativity of new designers: “It is necessary to recognize the talent and creativity, as well as the ways in which we can best help the growth of their business”, she confirmed.
Read: Gratiela Brancusi Age, Bio, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Husband