Gal Gadot is an Israeli actress, singer, martial artist, and model. She was born in Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel. Her parents are Irit, a teacher, and Michael, an engineer. She served in the IDF for two years, and won the Miss Israel title in 2004. Gal Gadot was born on 30 April 1985 (age 35 years; as in 2020) in Petah Tikva, Israel. She completed her law and government from IDC Herzliya college. Her father’s name is Michael Gadot and her mother’s name is Irit Gadot. She has a sister named Dana Gadot.
Gal made her film debut in the fourth film of the Fast and Furious franchise, Fast & Furious (2009), as Gisele. Her role was expanded in the sequels Fast & Furious 5 (2011) and Fast & Furious 6 (2013), in which her character was romantically linked to Han Seoul-Oh (Sung Kang).
In early December 2013, Gal was cast as Wonder Woman in the superhero team-up film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), and filming began in 2014 for a March 2016 release. Gadot received swordsmanship, Kung Fu kickboxing, Capoeira and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training in preparation for the role. As a result, her performance as the superhero, which is the first time for the character on film, was hailed as one of the best parts of the otherwise poorly-received film. The film is part of the DC Extended Universe, and Gadot plays the role again in the solo film Wonder Woman (2017), which was received very positively, and superhero team-up Justice League (2017).
She has been married to Israeli businessman Jaron Varsano since September 28, 2008. They have three daughters. Gal Gadot Reddit account does also have a feed which gets updated regularly for her fans.
Gal Gadot Early Life:
She completed her early schooling at Begin High School in Rosh HaAyin as her family shifted to Rosh HaAyin after her birth. She also completed a major in Biology. She also attended IDC Herzliya College from where she completed a degree in law and international relations.
Since childhood, she has a deep interest in modeling and acting and has always wanted to pursue her career in the same field. At the age of 18 years, she participated in the Miss Israel competition and luckily won the title. After that, she worked in the Israel Defense Forces for two years and established herself as a combat fitness trainer.
She also has a younger sibling, her sister’s name is Dana Gadot.
Gal Gadot’s marital status is married. She is married to Yaron Varsano who is a real estate developer by profession. The couple got married in the year 2008.
Family, Boyfriend & Relationships
Gal Gadot belongs to a well-settled family from Tel Aviv, Israel. She is known to hold an Israeli nationality and has her belief in the Jewish religion.
Her father’s name is Michael Gadot who is an engineer by profession and her mother’s name is Irit Gadot who is a physical education teacher by profession.
Gal Gadot Net Worth:
Gal Gadot net worth is $30 million. She mainly earns through her filming and modeling projects. She also earns through her numerous advertisements, brand endorsements, and sponsorships.
Gal Gadot Awards:
Gal Gadot has won many popular awards throughout her career in the industry. She has won the Chinese American Film Festival Award, the National Board of Review Awards, the Teen Choice Awards, the Critics Choice Awards, the Jupiter Award, the MTV Movie & Tv Awards, the Saturn Awards, the Santa Barbara Film Festival, and many other popular awards.
Along with these prestigious awards in her cabinet she has also been nominated for many other prestigious awards and honors throughout her career.
Gal Gadot Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Profile
|Gal Gadot Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Gal Gadot|
|Nickname||Gal, Wonder Woman|
|Age||36 Years (as in 2021)|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1985|
|Birthplace||Petah Tikva, Israel|
|Hometown||Petah Tikva, Israel|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Taurus|
|Debut Movie||Fast & Furious (2009)|
|Height and Weight|
|Height in Centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Feet/ Inches||5′ 10″|
|Weight in Kilograms||57 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||126 lbs|
|Other Information |
|Famous For||For her role as Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) in the superhero film ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)’|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Degree in Law|
|Alma Matter||IDC Herzliya college|
|Other Info |
|Daughters Name||Maya Versano, Alma Versano, Daniella|
|Net Worth & Salary|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Salary per Film||$20,000,000|
|Favorite Actor||Vin Diesel, Jack Huston|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Movie(s)||Princess Diana, Fast & Furious, American Beauty (1999) and Fight Club (1999)|
FAQ’s of Gal Gadot:
How Many Kids Does Gal Gadot Have?
Three Kids, Daniella is of course the latest addition, but she completes an entire trio of daughters for Gal Gadot. After Daniella there is Maya, who is 4 years old. Following Maya is Alma, who is the oldest and 9 years old.
How tall is Gal Gadot?
She is 1.78m Tall.
How to pronounce Gal Gadot?
Her name is pronounced “Gall Guh-dote”.
How do you pronounce Gal Gadot?
Gal Gadot is pronounced as “Gall Guh-dote”.
Who is Gal Gadot?
Gal Gadot-Varsano is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a soldier, whereafter she began studying at the IDC Herzliya college, while building her modeling and acting careers.
Is Gal Gadot Jewish?
Yes, Gal Gadot is Jewish
Does Gal Gadot smoke?
No, She does not smoke.
Where does Gal Gadot live?
How tall is Gal Gadot in feet?
She is 5′ 10″ feet tall.
Is Gal Gadot married?
Yes, Gal Gadot and her husband Jaron Varsano have been married since 2008.
How old is Gal Gadot?
36 Years Old (as on 2021)
Lesser Known Facts about Gal Gadot:
- She won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.
- She served for two years as sports trainer in the Israeli Defense Forces between ages eighteen and twenty.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 26, a daughter named Alma Versano in November 2011. Child’s father is her husband, Yaron Versano.
- Is the first non-American actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman.
- While not filming “Wonder Woman 1984”, she visited patients of Inova Children’s Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Enjoys basketball, volleyball and tennis.
- Her name is pronounced “Gall Guh-dote”.
- Her husband Yaron Varsano owned (with his brother) a hotel in the Neve Tzedek district of Tel-Aviv. In April 2015 it was sold for $25m.
- She is the first actress to portray Diana Prince/Wonder Woman for live action theatrical films. All previous actresses performed the role for television.
- She was up for the role of Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), but it ultimately went to Karen Gillan.
- Ranked #84 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2014 list.
- She was offered to portray Faora in Man of Steel (2013), but turned it down due to her pregnancy at that time. The role was passed to Antje Traue.
- Starred with both brothers Ben Affleck and Casey Affleck in two films released in 2016: Triple 9 (2016) and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).
- She and Lynda Carter (who is also known for the role of Wonder Woman) both made appearances in Disney films. Gal voices Shank in Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018). Lynda performed as Principal Powers in Sky High (2005).
- Her first and second name respectively mean, “wave” and “riverbank”.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 31, a daughter named Maya Versano in March 2017. Child’s father is her husband, Yaron Versano.
- Starred in Criminal (2016) with Kevin Costner. The first day she and Costner met, they filmed a scene in which he was to tie her up and wrap her mouth with tape as a gag. In the scene of the film, Gadot is tied to her bed and gagged by Costner while he searches her house.
- After deciding to turn to acting, her very first audition was for the role of Camille in the 007 film ‘Quantum of Solace’ (2008). Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko ultimately won the part.
- Her family is Ashkenazi Jewish. Her father is a sixth-generation Israeli. Her maternal grandparents were born in Europe, and her maternal grandfather, who was from Czechoslovakia, survived Auschwitz. Her other ancestors lived in Belarus, Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Austria, and Germany.
- She had never eaten a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup until she tried it on the The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Gal was not aware of screen-testing the role of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman for the production of “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” prior to December 4, 2013. She reportedly thought it was Selina Kyle/Catwoman. Selina Kyle/Catwoman was previously performed by Michelle Pfeiffer in “Batman Returns” and Anne Hathaway in “The Dark Knight Rises”.
- Her favorite films are American Beauty (1999) and Fight Club (1999).
- Gave birth to her and husband Yaron Versano’s 3rd child at age 36, a daughter named Daniella Versano in June 2021.
- In her initial struggle days, Gadot worked at Burger King and also works as a babysitter. She also learned jazz and hip hop for twelve years before she started her career in the industry.
- In the year 2016, Gal Gadot along with many other celebrities appeared at the United Nations 75th anniversary. She marked her appearance as Wonder Woman, the character was designated by the United Nations as Honorary Ambassador for the Empowerment of Women and Girls.
- In the year 2020, Gal Gadot becomes the world’s third highest-paid actress, after she charged a massive amount of $20 million for her role in the upcoming series titled Red Notice.
Gal Gadot Images: