Heather Helm is best known as the wife of Matthew Lillard, an actor, director, comedian, and producer. Professionally, Heather Helm is a realtor. Her husband Lillard is best known for his roles in the 1996 horror film Scream and as Shaggy in the 2002 film Scooby-Doo. While Matthew has been playing numerous on-screen husband roles, he has been married for over 20 years in real life.
Heather Helm rose to prominence as Matthew Lillard‘s wife. She became Heather Ann Lillard, born on July 17, 1971, in Pasadena, California, United States. After attending Canada High School, the celebrity wife graduated from UCLA.
After graduating from high school, he went to the American Institute of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena.
Heather Helm began her career as the director of Special Event Marketing at the Walt Disney Company. She was in charge of blockbuster debuts and multimillion-dollar campaigns at the company.
Heather co-established Compass with Ted Clark and is responsible for managing the estate section of the firm. She also works as a realtor at Pacific Union International, an organization in the real estate business.
Matthew, her spouse, was born in January 1970. He was born to Jeffery, and Paula Lillard also has a young sibling. Helm’s husband is an American actor, comedian, director, and producer.
Heather Helm Husband:
Heather and Matthew had their first contact at a party. According to rumors, Matthew has smitten Heather right away.
Later on, Helm revealed her plans to attend a friend’s marriage in Italy, and he invited himself soon after. Furthermore, their love relationship began at that time and continues to this day.
Before getting married, the celebrity and his beloved wife dated for a time. Mr. Lillard and Miss Helm tied the bridal knot on August 12, 2000.
The Groom explained that the minute they met, they said yes, and now, 20 years of marriage, time flies when you’re married to your best friend. And at last, her said he loved her, Heather Lillard.
The two got married on 12 August 2000, meaning they have been together for 20 years as of 2022. Matthew Lillard and Heather Helm have three children together. They include Addison Grace, born in 2002; Macey Lyn, born in 2004 and Liam Lillard, born in 2008.
Also Read: Dr Hannah Straight (Pharmacist)Wiki, Net worth, Age, Bio & More
Heather Helm Children:
Heather had three kids with her spouse. Later on, she gave birth to a daughter in 2002. The daughter, Addison Grace Lillard, weighed six pounds and something at the time of delivery.
Macey Lyn Lillard was born on October 19, 2004, to the couple as their second child. Helm gave birth to a third kid, Liam Lillard, born in the 8th year of the 2000s. Heather resides in Pasadena with her husband, Matthew.
Also Read: Ainsley Earhardt Salary, Mother, Family, Age, Husband and More
Heather Helm Net Worth:
Her net worth is alleged to be $700,000. This value is, however, not verifiable. On the other hand, her husband has a net worth of $2 million. The celebrity wife is a well-known realtor who started her career as Director of SEM at the Walt Disney Company.
Helm’s time at Walt Disney proved to be quite beneficial, as it allowed her to polish her marketing talents. She changed her job to real estate after marrying her spouse.
Heather works at Compass as a director in the estate section. While Helm first met Ted as a customer, the two quickly became friends. Later on, she joined Compass as Ted’s partner.In addition, Helm is a partner in Pacific Union International, a real estate firm.
Heather has been considering the investor’s status as a celebrity wife. She is also a highly successful entrepreneur.
Heather Helm Biography:
|Full name||Heather Ann Lillard|
|Date of birth||17 July 1971|
|Age||51 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of birth||Pasadena, California, United States|
|Current residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Famous as||Matthew Lillard’s wife|
|Height in feet||5’6″|
|Height in centimetres||168|
|Weight in pounds||121|
|Weight in kilograms||55|
|Wedding Date||12th August 2000|
|Children||Addison Grace Lillard, Macey Lyn Lillard, Liam Lillard|
|Education||La Canada High School, University of California|
|Profession||Investor, Real Estate Agent|
Heather Helm Quick Facts:
- Heather has also been involved in the field of social welfare.
- She is a long-time member of The Pasadena Children’s Guild and a Founder Member of the Circle of Friends. In addition, she is also an active member of Huntington Hospital and a member of Scrubs.
- She was also a chairman of a non-profit organization named Madison’s Foundation and a current Friends of Foothill Families member.
- She is also involved in significant participation in the religious community and is a committed adherent of Christianity.
- The wife of Matthew Lillard, Heather, is also involved with social welfare. She is involved with several social welfare organizations.
- She has been a long-time and a long-time member of The Pasadena Children’s Guild and a founding member of the Circle of Friends. In addition, she also is a supporter of Huntington Hospital and a member of Scrubs.
- Additionally, she was a chairman of a non-profit group known as Madison’s Foundation and a current Friends of Foothill Families member.
- In addition, she also has an extensive engagement in religion and is a committed fan of Christianity.
Also Read: Kayleigh McEnany Salary, Husband, Wiki, Biography & Net Worth