Jamie Erdahl is an American reporter for NFL Network and CBS Sports. She is currently hosts Good Morning Football on NFL network. She was the previous lead line reporter on behalf of the SEC on CBS working with Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson. Jamie Erdahl also is a reporter for all aspects of NCAA basketball season and in addition to the NBA as well as March Madness for CBS/Turner. Her employment with the firm began in 2014, and she is now contributing for CBS Sports Network as a studio host.
Erdahl worked for New England Sports Network prior to joining CBS. She was a reporter at New England Sports Network in 2013. She was a filler on the sidelines of Jenny Dell during the Boston Red Sox season. in 2014, NESN designated Erdahl as the Boston Bruins rink side reporter. She also worked in the studio hosting NESN’s live 30-minute newscasts.
Jamie Erdahl was born in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States, on 03 Dec. 1988. She is known as the NFL Network CBS Sports reporter, where she has been working since 2014. She was a popular basketball and softball player at St. Olaf College.
When it comes to fashion sense and outfits, Jamie Erdahl is a lady with high dressing sense.
Jamie Erdahl Career:
Erdahl was a basketball and softball player at St. Olaf College. She transferred to American University in 2009 to pursue a degree in broadcasting and communications. Before graduating in December 2011, Erdahl hosted several shows for the school, including ‘Eye on the Eagle’, a 30-minute magazine show featuring the men’s basketball team that aired on Comcast SportsNet Washington. In 2022, she joined NFL Network’s Good Morning Football (GMFB) as co-host.
Her first reporting jobs were on the sidelines at Minnesota high school basketball games which led eto a job with New England Sports Network (NESN) as a rinkside reporter for the Boston Bruins, in addition to covering the Boston Red Sox.
CBS Sports hired her in 2014, in 2018 she was promoted to top sideline reporter for the SEC Game of the Week, where she worked with fellow Minnesotan Brad Nessler (St. Charles).
According to records, the 33-year-old was a freelance reporter for FOX Sports for whom she covered events pertaining to WNBA team Minnesota Lynx for a live telecast. A few years of experience at NESN opened the door to CBS Sports.
To this date, Jamie is an employee at CBS and assists Greg Gumbel and Trent Green with her valuable coverages and researches. Again, in late 2018, after the firing of Allie LaForce, Erdahl became a leading on-site journalist, mainly for CBS Sports’ affiliate SEC.
During her eight years with CBS, Erdahl served as a sideline reporter for the NFL ON CBS, and most recently was the lead SEC ON CBS reporter. While at CBS Sports, Erdahl also served as a sideline reporter for the network’s coverage of the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship and regular season college basketball games, as well as an analyst for select women’s college basketball games on CBS Sports Network.
Additionally, Erdahl hosted the network’s studio coverage of the NFL and college basketball, and was a major part of the CBS Sports HQ launch in 2018 appearing as an anchor for the 24/7 sports news outlet.
Jamie Erdahl Husband:
She is married to former NFL player Sam Buckman in 2017 and they have one child. Sam Buckman shares a similar passion for sports with Jamie.
Sam was a former football player who played for the University of Michigan. He currently works as a sales representative. Sam and Jamie Erdahl started dating in 2014 and subsequently tied the knot in 2017.
In fact, when Erdahl was employed at NESN, the two moved in together and ultimately got engaged in 2016. However, the wedding bells didn’t take long to ring because, on July 23, 2017, the couple exchanged vows and united in holy matrimony.
They currently have one child together daughter – Brooke Marie Buckman, who was born in 2019.
Jamie Erdahl Net worth:
Jamie Erdahl has an estimated net worth of approximately $1million, as of July 2022. Her main source of wealth is said to be her career in journalism. She also earns income from brand endorsements and sponsorships.
Jamie Erdahl Salary:
Jamie Erdahl pockets an annual wage of $95 thousand. It still is a pretty impressive salary. She has not flaunted her worldly wealth but has bragged about her travels to various destinations around the world.
Likewise, her husband is a former football player, and despite his clouded career history, we can assume that he had considerable earning as a professional player.
|Full Name:||Jamie Erdahl|
|Age:||33 years old|
|Birth Date:||3 December 1988|
|Birth Place:||Bloomington, Minnesota, United States|
|Husband/Spouse (Name):||Sam Buckman (m. 2017)|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||Yes (Brooke Marie Buckman)|
|Favourite News Reader||Ainsley Earhardt|
|Notable Alumni||American University (2009–2011)|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$1 Million|
Jamie Erdahl Quick Facts:
- Jamie Erdahl was born in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States.
- She is married to Sam Buckman.
- She was a popular basketball and softball player at St. Olaf College.
- She joined the CBS Sports Network in 2014, and since then she is serving there as a studio host.
- Currently, she is working for Goodmorning Football on the NFL network. Before joining CBS Sports Network, she worked for the New England Sports Network in 2013. She filled in on the sidelines for Jenny Dell during the Boston Red Sox season.
- Not only that but she also hosted NESN’s 30-minute live news shows. NESN named Erdahl the Boston Bruins rink side reporter in 2014.
- She did a Degree in broadcasting and communications from American University in 2009.
- Erdahl also worked as a sideline reporter for the NFL on CBS, in addition to working NCAA basketball games.
- Jamie has always been a great speaker in front of the camera.
- Jamie herself said while she was in her teenage years, Michele Tafoya suggested her that you should always have the same personality upfront of the camera and behind it.
- She got an opportunity to host a show called Eye on the Eagle, and she did it correctly. It was a show featuring men’s basketball team, and it was aired on Comcast SportsNet Washington.