Jyotika Dilaik, sister of Rubina Dilaik, a famous Indian YouTuber, creates YouTube videos and upload them on her YouTube channel. She came into the limelight after the news of her entry in the popular TV reality show Big Boss Season 14 came out in the media. She has 683K subscribers in her YouTube channel and are growing at a fast pace to reach 1 Million.
She completed her early schooling at Loreto Convent School, Tara Hall, Shimla. She has done her B.Tech in Food Technology and that is reason why she keeps on giving some food tips in her YouTube Channel. She is preparing for UPSC Civils services exam.
Jyotika Dilaik Sister:
Rohini Dilaik who now stays in Canada is one among the three sisters. She maintains a low profile but she appears in their family gatherings.
Rubina Dailke is a versatile actor who has done many excellent shows like Shakti, Choti Bahu, and many more. Through these television shows, we came to know about her acting skills which are brilliant. And she is considered to be one of the finest Indian television actresses, who can mould herself in any role given to her. And recently her fans have fallen in love with her persona in Big Boss 14.
She has engaged her fans by showing what she really is as a personality, and people have loved her personality. Jyoti Dilaik has also come on the show to support her sister and direct her in the right direction. Rubina Dilaik is known for her Beauty as well. And she has become a role model for many women in India.
Jyotika Dilaik also gained popularity when she was first seen on the big boss show and then researching about her we were directed towards her inclination towards being an IAS officer.
IAS Journey of Jyotika Dilaik
In her video where she is explaining her experience of attempting the paper, she is motivating other people not to lose hope even if they don’t clear it in one go.
She says “It is a phase of life” and you have to do your part in preparing the best according to your capability. She has also explained how a UPSC aspirant is in dire need of support. And she was fully supported by her family at each step of hers, thus she stands here proudly and smiling.
Candidates preparing for the exam need such support where they are not demotivated, but instead, they are motivated to work hard and make them realize that they have somebody beside them even if they fail. And this role is played by the family for many people.
Jyotika Dilaik Boyfriend:
Jyotika Dilaik recently got engaged to her long-time boyfriend Rajat Sharma. Rubina shared photos from the engagement ceremony on Sunday morning. In the photos, Jyotika and Rajat looked adorable as they could not take their eyes off each other. Sharing a video from the event, Rubina welcomed Rajat to her family.
Jyotika Dilaik and Rajat Sharma are both digital creators. Jyotika made her television appearance when Rubina was a contestant on Bigg Boss 14. Rubina emerged as a winner of the reality show. On the work front, Rubina, who is best known for her performance in television shows like Choti Bahu – Sindoor Bin Suhagan, Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, last appeared in Shakti: Astitva Ke Ahsaas Ki as Saumya.
Jyotika Dilaik Biography
|Real Name||Jyotika Dilaik|
|Profession||YouTuber, Indian Content Creator|
|Date of Birth||23 July 1994|
|Father Name||Gopal Dilaik|
|Mother Name||Shakuntla Dilaik|
|Sisters||Rohini and Rubina|
|Educational Qualification||BTech Food Technology|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College||Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences|
|Hobbies||Spending time in her Village|
|Hometown||Shimla, Sikkim, India|
|Boy Friend||Rajat Sharma|
|Current City||Shimla, Sikkim, India|
Jyotika Dilaik Facts and Information:
- Jyotika is a pet lover especially dogs and owns a pet dog named Leo which she showed in one of her YouTube Videos.
- She loves to travel to different places in her leisure time, she also loves to visit her village as she is very much fond of apples. She also enjoys cooking different cuisines as she is B.Tech in Food Technology.
- She is a huge supporter of her sister Rubina Dilaik and always stands by her in every aspect of life. She also claimed that her sister and her brother-in-law were unnecessarily targeted during their stay in the Big Boss House.
- During the coronavirus lockdown, she returned to Shimla and started her YouTube vlog channel with her own name. Soon, she gained thousands of views on her YouTube videos, and as of January 2022, she has around 683K subscribers on her channel.
- She met her fiancé Rajat Sharma in college who was her senior, they got introduced to each other for the first time through a common friend. Rajat confessed his love for Jyotika while they were on a trip with their common friends, but Jyotika did not confess her love at that time. Later, while she was in the final semester of graduation, she got an opportunity to complete her last semester in Korea on scholarship. While she was in Korea, she realised her love for Rajat and confessed the same to Rajat. After dating for a few years, the couple got engaged in 2021. Jyotika flaunted her sister Rubina’s lavender lehenga on her engagement day.