Kat Timpf currently serves as a contributor for FOX News Channel (FNC). She joined the network in 2015 and is a regular panelist on FNC’s late night program Gutfeld! (weeknights, 11-12PM/ET). Kat Timpf also known as Katherine Timpf is a writer and producer, known for Gutfeld! (2021), Sincerely Kat (2019) and The Fox News Specialists (2017). She has been married to Cam Friscia since May 1, 2021. As of June 2019, she hosts the Fox Nation show Sincerely, Kat.
In addition to her role on Gutfefld!, Timpf hosts Sincerely Kat on FNC’s demand subscription-based streaming service FOX Nation. She previously wrote for National Review and hosted The Kat Timpf Show, a podcast which aired every Monday on Barstool Sports. Timpf has a background in standup comedy and has performed in clubs throughout the country.
Earlier in her career, she worked as a reporter for Campus Reform in Arlington, VA, and was a digital editor for The Washington Times. Timpf also served as a producer and reporter for Total Traffic Network in Santa Ana, CA. Additionally, she has contributed to several publications including, The Orange County Register and Investor’s Business Daily.
Timpf graduated from Hillsdale College with a B.A. in English.
Timpf lives in Manhattan. In 2014 she spoke against bullying. Timpf is a libertarian and believes in limited government, no involvement in economic policy, and allowing social decisions to be made by the individual. According to Timpf, “there is something about me for everyone to hate, but there is also something about me for everyone to agree on.” Timpf lost a significant amount of hair at age 27 due to autoimmune-induced alopecia, and received medical treatments to restore it.
Kat Timpf Husband:
Timpf announced her engagement in August 2020, and was married on May 1, 2021 to Cameron Friscia.
Kat Timpf reveals she met Friscia on Raya, the exclusive, members-only celebrity dating app which counts influencers and celebrities like Matthew Perry, Channing Tatum, Demi Lovato, and Drew Barrymore as members at one point or another (via Page Six).
If Timpf had trusted her first impressions, there might not have been a wedding because, as she put it to People, he “seemed so clean-cut” when she stacked him up against her past beaus. But together, they knew how to have fun, as Timpf playfully revealed on social media when they showed off what Timpf called their “engagement photo”
Friscia graduated from the U.S. Military School with a bachelor’s degree in science. He then enlisted in the military and served in different positions, including Executive Assistant to Brigade Commander and Assistant Operations Officer. Timpf’s husband left the military in 2014 and joined Merill Lynch Peirce Penner & Smith Inc. as a broker.
Currently, he works at Coatue Management, an investment management company based in New York.
Kat Timpf Net Worth:
With her illustrious career as a journalist, Kat Timpf has accumulated a net worth of $1.5 million.
Kat Timpf summons her net worth from her professional career of media and reporting. Journalism is the main base through which she garners her net earning. The net worth of Kat Timpf is reportedly $1.5 million, and she is entitled to the salary of $50,000 annually. Concerning her career in media and journalism and her tenure period, she has been reasonably successful economically.
Kat has had quite a decorated career. She has worked and made appearances in numerous radio programs and television shows. The most notable ones include Fox & Friends, Your Work with Neil Cavuto, Red eye, Stossel, America Live with Megyn Kelly, and The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore.
In 2012, Kat received the coveted Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship Program Grant. The funding from the grant allowed her to carry out a project titled As California Goes, So Goes the Nation: The Consequences of Following Golden State Policy. Katherine’s rise to prominence came when she appeared on The Greg Gutfeld Show on Fox. Afterwards, she landed a role as a co-host on Fox News Specialists. In 2019, she began to host the Sincerely, Kat show by Fox Nation.
Kat Timpf Biography
|Real Name||Katherine Clare Timpf|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1988|
|Age||34 Years (as on 2022)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan, United States America|
|Height||5′ 6″ (1.68 m)|
|Mother||Ann Marie Timpf|
|Education||Graduate (B.A. in English)|
|Favourite Actor||Dwayne Johnson|
|Favourite News Reader||Ainsley Earhardt|
Kat Timpf Quick Facts:
- Timpf has appeared on numerous television and radio programs, including America Live with Megyn Kelly, Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox and Friends, Red Eye, Stossel, The Greg Gutfeld Show, Gutfeld!, and The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore.
- She has worked for the Leadership Institute’s CampusReform.org in Arlington, Virginia. She has also worked as a digital editor for The Washington Times, as the news anchor for NASA’s Third Rock Radio, and as a producer and reporter for Total Traffic Network in Santa Ana, California.
- Timpf was a 2012 Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship Program grant award recipient through The Fund for American Studies, and completed a project titled, “As California Goes, So Goes the Nation: The Consequences of Following Golden State Policy.”
- Timpf has been a contributor to Orange County Register, Investor’s Business Daily, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, International Business Times, and The Washington Times, and a comedienne on the morning-drive radio show on Baltimore’s 98 Rock.
- In addition to her contributor role at Fox News, Timpf wrote columns and satire pieces at National Review Online.
- In November 2015, Timpf said that she received death threats after making satirical remarks about the Star Wars fandom.
- In 2016 and 2017 she contributed to the “Barstool Sports” Web site. She hosted a weekly podcast called The Kat Timpf Show, in which she talks to a guest about random subjects, including her personal life.
- On May 1, 2017, Timpf became a co-host for Fox News Channel’s afternoon show called Fox News Specialists with co-hosts Eric Bolling and Eboni Williams. Fox News Specialists was canceled on September 8, 2017, after Eric Bolling was fired by the network for alleged sexual misconduct.
- Timpf’s December 27, 2018 column was publicly retracted by National Review. National Review has stated that the column “left out relevant details” of a Title IX sexual harassment case involving students at the University of Missouri. Timpf’s story implied that a female student had complained about unwanted advances due to the fact that the alleged harasser was larger than she was; according to National Review, however, a deposition in the case revealed that the alleged harasser “had made repeated, unwelcome advances toward the female student and was found in violation of Title IX for stalking her”.
- She co-hosts the weekly Fox News Radio podcast Tyrus and Timpf with professional wrestler Tyrus. As of June 2019, she is the host of her own show on Fox Nation titled Sincerely, Kat on which she answers questions submitted by fans.
- She was a keynote speaker at the Young Americans for Liberty’s 2019 YALCON in Silicon Valley.