Mani Bhattacharya is an Indian actress and model, known for her work in Bengali and Bhojpuri TV serials and movies. Mani Bhattacharya plays bold roles in Bhojpuri movies which makes her one of the popular celebrities of West Bengal. Bhattacharya worked in the Bangla movie industry, in which she appeared in four Bangla films in the lead role.
Having worked with some of the popular actors, Bhattachariya has acted in Bengali TV serials and Bhojpuri films like Ghunghat Me Ghotala, Jila Champaran, Ya Ali Bajrangbali, Saugandh, Wanted and Ghoonghat Mein Ghotala.
Mani Bhattacharya, who debuted in Bhojpuri film ‘Zila Champaran’, is originally from West Bengal. In an interview, Mani told that he gave up offers from South films for this film. She told that she is a diehard fan of South’s superstar Prabhas.
Mani has made her acting debut in Bhojpuri films from the movie Jila Champaran with Bhojpuri super star Khesarila Yadav in 2018. She was born on 29 March 1991 in West Bengal kolkata India.
Mani Bhattacharya Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, Profile
|Mani Bhattacharya Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Mani Bhattacharya|
|Profession||Actress, Model and an Artist|
|Date of Birth||29th March 1991|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Cancer|
|Debut Movie||Jila Champaran|
|Height and Weight|
|Height in Centimeters||168 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.68 m|
|Height in Feet/ Inches||5′ 6″|
|Weight in Kilograms||57 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||125 lbs|
|Other Information |
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Languages Known||Bengali, Bhojpuri, Hindi and English|
|Alma Matter||Not Known|
|Other Info |
|Favourite Food||Paani Puri|
|Favourite Book(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Author(s)||Not Known|
|Favourite Sports Person(s)||Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina|
|Net Worth & Salary|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Salary per Film||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Shridevi|
|Favourite Movie(s)||Ghoonghat Mein Ghotala|
|Favorite Singers||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Hobbies||Modelling, Singing and Writing Poems|
Mani Bhattacharya Images:
Some Lesser Known Fact About Mani Bhattacharya:
- Mani has also worked in Bengali films before debuting in Bhojpuri.
- Mani’s four films have also received National Award. All these films were directed by Sanjit Roy.
- Apart from this, he has also worked in many serials and ads.
- Along with acting, she also studies
- Mani told that he currently studies along with acting.
- She used to speak dialogues in front of the mirror wearing a sari in her childhood.
- She started his career with the serial ‘Phagun Lagechai Bone Bone’.
- Apart from this, he has worked in serials like Agnipariksha, Mohun Bagan, Saubhagyavati Bhava Mere Bangla.
- Mani told that in the year 2010, his brother got admission in the school.
- During this time, she used to go to school leaving her brother with her mother. Then the producer-director of the serial saw him.
- After this he approached his mother. Then there was a screen test and that’s how he got his first serial.
- Has a degree in Political Science
- Mani Bhattacharya has taken a degree in Political Science and is also studying along with acting.
- She told about district Champaran that he is in the role of a rich stubborn girl in this film.
- According to Mani, Bhojpuri films in Bengal are considered as B group movies.
- That’s why he never saw Bhojpuri films before this film.
- But when the film’s director Lal Babu Pandit offered me ‘Zilla Champaran’, he talked to his mother about it.
- Then his mother supported and both reached Lal Babu’s office and asked for the rough script of the film.
- For a month, I worked hard on it like an exam and finally got selected for the film.