Marina Mogilko is a successful entrepreneur, YouTuber, Tik Tok star, investor, and mother. Marina Mogilko is one woman with three YouTube channels: linguamarina, Silicon Valley Girl, and a self-titled account. Her language channel, Linguamarina has amassed the largest following (4.5M) and teaches ways to master English.
In 2014, she started her YouTube career, sharing her journey to get into an American MBA program. After Marina saw her first video earn 1K views, she continued to use YouTube to develop relationships with other students online.
After spending time in the UK, she realized she wanted to move to the US, intent on building her own business. At the age of 23, she moved to California, pursuing an MBA, eager to grow her entrepreneurial insight. She conceived and formalized her startup, LinguaTrip, which is a booking platform for language courses.
She has gone on to start not one, not two, but three wildly successful YouTube channels which have accelerated the growth of her personal brand and her business.
When it comes to getting sponsorship deals, the San Francisco resident shares her media kit with brands, focusing on metrics and tangible financial returns. Strategic moves like these opened the door for her to work with well-known brands like Audible and Skillshare.
Marina is a creator at heart, and today she spends her time creating and helping others create. This conversation revealed many great tips on how to build an audience, how to balance work and life, how to reach out to big-name guests for your work, and how to use the power of leverage to be a superwoman.
Also Read: Ted Weschler Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Berkshire Hathaway Manager
Marina Mogilko Biography
|Real Name||Marina Dmitrievna Mogilko|
|Profession||YouTuber, Business Controller, Educator|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1990|
|Source of Income||10k $ from YouTube|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million to $5.5 Million (approx.)|
|Languages||Russian (native), English (advanced), German (advanced), Italian (beginner)|
|College||St. Petersburg State University|
|Hobbies||Watching TV, Traveling, Learning New Languages|
|Hometown||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Husband Name||Dimitri Pistolyako|
|Current City||California, USA|
Quick Facts about Marina Mogilko:
- When Marina was in college then she 300-dollars in her account. An idea came to her mind, and she along with her that time boyfriend initiated Lingua Trip. Her first customers were her fellows and friends. Marin and her Boyfriends send them to foreign to know about various languages.
- In 2014, Linguamarina added her very first blog on YouTube. She uploaded many kinds of videos on her channel and till today she uploaded more than 300 videos on her channel. Marina uploaded videos about her lifestyle, Vlogs, and trips. She also uploads informational videos like some investing tips for her subscribers.
- She has many channels on YouTube. Her first channel was Mario Mogilko and 1.28 M people have subscribed to that channel.
- “Linguamarina” is another YouTube and has an outstanding fan following. Linguamarina is a very famous channel than all of Marina’s YouTube channels. More than 4.02 M people have subscribed to this channel.
- She also launched one more YouTube channel known as Silicon Valley Girl. She released this channel to describe her life experiences in Silicon Valley. Also, upload videos to speak about her business. 404 k peoples have subscribed to that channel.
- Once Marina said that “I just experimented and make videos”. Moreover, she said “when you do 10/10 YouTube Like those videos” about her success.
- Does she upload many videos on different titles and courses like How to grow on YouTube? How to make money off YouTube? Marina increased her wealth from ad revenues. Also, add useful videos on the English language for her those followers who don’t know how to speak English?
- She is also the organizer of a Venture Capital-Backed Company known as Lingua Trips. It is a booking program for overseas who want language travel. The program includes online courses through which one can learn various languages.
- She is a businesswoman from a very small age. Marina also sells makeup products through which she more than 1 K $ each month.
- Marina Mogilko is the owner of Lingua Trip.
- When she was just 21 she initiated her business with only 300$.
- The company earned a profit of 1.5 Million $ in the year 2014.
- In 2015, she participated in a Silicon Valley program as an energetic contributor.
- Graham Stephan took an interview from Marina in that she disclose her few earning streams. She discloses her final income comes from her all YouTube channels through Ad revenues. She earns 17 K dollars every month.
- Along with her channels, she also sells her physical book each month. She sells one book for seven bucks and earns 10 k per month.
- She also does numerous paid partnerships with different platforms. From where she earned 30 k dollars each month. But she not revealed the monthly income that she earned from Lingua Trip.
- By combining her monthly wealth from all resources Marina roughly earns 100 grand per month. Even more, Marina also discloses that she spends 25 % of her income each month by going on vacation. She travels first class. She also stays during her vacation in a five-star hotel.
Also Read: Elissa Victoria (YouTuber) Bio, Wiki, Height, Net-worth and More