Mishel Gerzig is fiancée of Thibaut Courtois a successful soccer star. Thibaut is Real Madrid goalkeeper and he met Mishel Gerzig on Instagram. Mishel is an Israeli Model and social Influencer. The couple met through mutual friends on Instagram a year and a half ago. Courtois initiated the correspondence with Gerzig and the two kept in touch until she arrived in Madrid for a photoshoot in April 2022.
By the end of July, Courtois had already asked the Israeli model to move in with him, and the couple has been starring in major sports and gossip sections around the globe ever since. The soccer player proposed to Gerzig in June 2022, after almost a year of dating. He proposed on a boat on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, and Gerzig posted photos from the day on Instagram with the caption, “Yessss to a lifetime with you.”
Unsurprisingly, her fame reached new heights after meeting Courtois but that has also brought with it lots of scrutiny and criticisms. The Belgian shot-stopper was married before and has two children from his previous marriage, Adriana, 7, and Nicolas, 5.
Mishel is a huge sensation on social media, especially Instagram where she regularly posts stuff related to her professional and personal life. She has over 676K followers on Instagram.
Gerzig was born in Israel in 1997. She’s Jewish, and before each Shabbat, she does the traditional Kiddush blessing alongside Courtois. “Thibaut is very interested in hearing about the Jewish holidays. At the moment it is too early to talk about having kids together, but if there will be, we will combine our religions together. We will celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas,” she said.
She maintains a healthy relationship with her sister, Elen, going through her Instagram profile.
Mishel Gerzig Career:
Gerzig is a model, and according to The Times of Israel, she began her career at the age of 13. She works with ITM Models in Israel and NEXT Models Miami in the U.S.
While some people had accused her of dating Courtois to promote her own career, she told La’Isha that while “in modeling the more famous you are, the more work you get,” she always wanted to stay loyal to herself.
Mishel went to a local high school in her hometown. She was one of the most ambitious students in her class. However, we currently don’t know whether she went to college after that. We believe she entered the world of modelling at a pretty early age, and that’s why she might have skipped her college studies.
Gerzig describes herself as a “traveler” in her Instagram bio and often posts photos of herself in different countries around the world. In August 2022, she shared photos from Ibiza. Two months later, she posted a series of throwback photos in Paris.
Other destinations she’s visited include Mykonos, Greece; Fuerteventura, Spain; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mishel Gerzig Tattoo:
The two, Thibaut and Mishel have also gotten matching tattoos — Courtois has the words “I love you” in Hebrew in Gerzig’s handwriting tattooed on his left bicep, while she has the words “Te Amo” in his handwriting tattooed on her.
Mishel Gerzig Biography:
|Famous as||Thibaut Courtois’s fiancée|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1997|
|Age||23 Years (as on 2022)|
|Net Worth||$1.7 Million|
|Height||5′ 10″ (1.77 m)|
|Languages Known||English, Hebrew|
|Boy Friend||Thibaut Courtois|
|Favourite Actor||Dwayne Johnson|
|Favourite Actress||Odeya Rush|
Mishel Gerzig Quick Facts:
- Mishel Gerzig was born is Israel and is Jewish ethnic.
- Michael Gerzig and Irina Gerzig are parents of Mishel.
- According to The Times of Israel, Gerzig served in the Israel Defence Forces — as is mandatory in Israel.
- She was a commander of a search and rescue ship in the Navy. It’s a very intense role — physically and mentally, with a lot of responsibilities and commitment.
- Gerzig describes herself as a “traveler” in her Instagram bio and often posts photos of herself in different countries around the world.
- She got engaged to Courtois in June 2022.
- Courtois announced their relationship on Instagram in August 2021.
- She’s Jewish, and before each Shabbat, she does the traditional Kiddush blessing alongside Courtois.
- Mishel Gerzig is a gym lover and she spends a great deal of her time in the gym, working out. She trains regularly, trying to maintain her body weight.