pm kisan status check 2021 pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021-2022 PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi Yojana 10th Installment Date, Beneficiary List & EKYC in Hindi/English/Telugu: – On Date, 01st January 2022, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10th Installment is going to be credited to your registered bank account. Farmers of all states who are taking benefit of this scheme can check PM Kisan 10th Installment Beneficiary Status online after 12:30 noon. Below on this page, we have mentioned easy steps about how to check PM Kisan Status Online. Also, you can check it by clicking on the below-mentioned links related to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10th Installment Release Date (Kab Aaegi). On this page, you can get complete details about FTO is generated and payment confirmation is pending, RFT signed by the state for 10th Installment. The official website to check PM Kisan 10th Kist Date (Kab Aayegi) in Hindi is www.pmkisan.gov.in and pmkisan.nic.in. You can check pm kisan gov in status via its official web site.
Farmers of all the states who are registered for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will get the 10th installment of this scheme Rs.2000 in their account today. A total of more than 12 crore farmers in the country are registered under this scheme, in which the central government sends 6000 rupees annually through DBT. As all of you know that PMKISAN 9th Installment was credited on 09th August 2021. If any farmer brother is deprived of PM Kisan Yojana or he has not registered, then he can register online from the official portal. Steps to register for the PM Kisan Yojana 2021 are given below on this page. Before applying online for the pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2021 State Wise, read all the below-given steps carefully.
The farmers of India get an aid of Rs. 6000 per year. These 6000 rupees are given in three installments of Rs. 2000 each. Every year, the first installment is deposited between December-March, the Second installment from April to July and third Installment between August and November 2021.
Once registered for PM-KISAN yojana, the farmer gets Rs. 2000 installment deposited directly to their account. Till now, Over 1.15 Lakh Crore ruppes are already deposited to accounts of over 9 crore farmers.
PM Kisan 9th Installment 2021 Status
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||Feb 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi scheme 2021
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2021 is prominently known as the pm kisan samman nidhi that is one of the most important initiatives taken by the government of India. This scheme aims to provide profits to each farmer of the country. Farmers who have registered for the pm kisan before 30 June 2021 successfully will be able to receive Rs 4000 this year after segregating this amount into two parts.
During the interim Union Budget, the central government decided to launch the PM Kisan Yojana that was made effective from December 2018. Firstly the launching of the PM Kisan Yojana was made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24th February 2019 in Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh. Under the pm kisan samman nidhi 2021, the first installment was transferred to approximately 1 crore farmers by providing Rs 2000 to each farmer.
PM Kisan new Farmer Registration 2021
Interested farmers who want to take benefit of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 can apply for it by themselves or by visiting any nearest Common Service Centre. The application process for the PM Kisan Yojana is very simple & with the help of a few details, you can easily submit your pm kisan registration form. There is no requirement to submit the fee against the pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online application form. After applying for the pm kisan yojana, you will be able to receive the benefit from the next installment. After following the below information, you can easily apply for the pradhan mantri kisan yojana 2021
- Firstly, you will have to reach the homepage of the PM Kisan official portal from the link – pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, you should move to the right corner and click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ link mentioned under the Farmers Corner section.
- A new tab will be displayed in front of you where you should enter your Aadhaar Card number, select the name of your state, type of application from Rural & Urban Farmer Registration, and captcha code.
- If you want to choose your regional language, you can also select it from the right side of the page.
- Enter details such as the name of the farmer, father’s name, mother’s name, land details, bank passbook information, Aadhar Card detail, address, and other required details.
- After entering all these details, you should read all the information given in each column. And submit the application form.
- Registration slip will be generated that you need to take the printout for future references.
pm kisan beneficiary status check online payment
pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 list for 10th installment available today at 12:00 pm. As the name suggests, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is launched to maintain the dignity of the farmers. Farmers who want to know the pm kisan 10th installment statustatus will have to visit the official website of PM Kisan and follow the process mentioned below
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the pm kisan samman nidhi yojana from the link – pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once you select the PM Kisan official website link, the main page will display in front of you.
- This page contains the option of pm kisan 10th installment beneficiary list under the ‘Farmers Corner’ section. You need to click on this link.
- Input any of the details from Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, & Account Number. And click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 for the 10th installment will appear on your screen.
- You need to carefully check all these details printed on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status and make sure that they are absolutely similar to the details printed on your Aadhar card.
pm kisan 10th installment beneficiary list check at pmkisan.gov.in
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is only for the farmers who are unable to purchase seeds & fertilizers and don’t get irrigation on time. The basic aim of launching the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is also to provide financial assistance to the families of the farmers. An amount transferred under the PM Kisan scheme will provide benefits to the tenants in their livelihood. After applying for the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Yojana, you can check the pm kisan beneficiary list 2021 details from the official website. Know the below points that will greatly work to make you out to get the pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 list
- Visit the main page of pm kisan samman nidhi 2021 through the link – www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After getting the main page of pm kisan official website, you will have to check the Right Corner and Farmer Section mentioned here.
- Now you need to click on the pm kisan beneficiary list 2021 option and select the name of your state, district, Sub District, block, and village. And click on the Get Report button.
- Now the pm kisan beneficiary list 2021 status will be displayed on a computer screen where you need to check your name along with other details that are printed in front of the name.
How to check PM Kisan Status – 9th Installment
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist can be checked from the official website of this scheme. To help the beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 9th installment status.
- Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of 9th installment.
- From the homepage of the website, check “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- You will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will be opened.
- Now select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- Select your State, District, Tehsil, Block and village name. Once done with this, click on the Get Report link.
- A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Search for your name and PM Kisan status in the list.
If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 9th installment is not crediting, you can contact the support helpline.
www.pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021 10th Installment List FAQs
When is PM Kisan’s 10th Kist List State Wise be released?
From 01st January 2022, you can check the 10th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana 2021-22.
What is the Mean of 10th Installment FTO is generated and payment confirmation is pending?
It means that you will be benefitted shortly because your fund transfer OTP is generated by your bank. However, there is no problem with that.
What is the meaning of the RFT signed by the state for the 10th Installment?
This means, your rs. 2000 rupes are approved by your state government and credited soon to your bank account.
I have not received my PM Kisan 10th Installment in Account what to do?
First of all, check pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary status 2021 online then comment your message below in the comment box.
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की 10 वीं किस्त कब जारी की जायेगी?
किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की 10 वीं किस्त 01 January 2021 को 12.30 बजे जारी कर दी जाएगी|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana के तहत प्रत्येक किसान को सालाना कितना लाभ प्रदान किया जाता है?
प्रति वर्ष किसान को 03 किस्तों में कुल 6000 रूपये का भुगतान किसान को सीधे बैंक खाते में किया जाता है ।
Q. Why My PM Kisan Application was rejected?
There are be multiple reasons for the rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information etc.
Q. Why my name is not in the Beneficiary list?
This can be due to many reasons. One of the strongest reasons can be the late registration. You may have registered when the beneficiary list was already created. So your name could not be added in that list. If you have registered successfully, your name will be available in the next beneficiary list for sure.
Q. I don’t have land on my name, Can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if the land in on your father/brother/ mother/ any other relative’s name, you can not apply for PMKSNY. Only the land owner can apply for this scheme.
Q. I am a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, Only the small and marginal farmers can be part of this scheme. If you possess more than 2 hectares of the land, you can not apply for this scheme.
PM Kisan 10th Installment Date in Telugu: – ప్రధాన మంత్రి కిసాన్ సమ్మన్ నిధి యోజన యొక్క 10 వ విడత 15 డిసెంబర్ 2021 న రైతులందరి ఖాతాలో వస్తుంది. రైతు సోదరులందరూ ఆధార్ కార్డ్ నంబర్, మొబైల్ నంబర్ మరియు బ్యాంక్ ఖాతా నంబర్ సహాయంతో వారి వాయిదాల సమాచారాన్ని తనిఖీ చేయవచ్చు
How to Check PM Kisan Status for 10th Installment 2021 Ekyc Aadhar in Hindi?
- सबसे पहले पीएम किसान योजना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं|
- इसके बाद farmers corner में beneficiary स्टेटस पर क्लिक करें|
- अब अपना आधार नंबर, अकाउंट नंबर अथवा रजिस्टर्ड मोबाइल नंबर डालें|
- अब get data बटन पर क्लिक करें|
- आपकी किस्त जारी हुई है या नहीं इसकी जानकारी आपको वेबसाइट पर मिल जाएगा|
दोस्तों किसानों से सम्बंधित कोई भी योजना हो उसकी ताजा जानकारी पेज पर विजिट करते रहें| आपको यहाँ हिंदी तथा अंग्रेजी दोनों भाषाओ में जानकारी मिलेगी|
About Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the government of India in which all farmers will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019. Read about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in its official site.
- i)Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii)Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii)All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- v)All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- vi)Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.