Rohit Saraf in full Rohit Suresh Saraf is a Nepali actor who primarily works in Hindi films. He began his career on television and made his film debut with a supporting role in Dear Zindagi. He was born on 8 December 1996 in Kathmandu, Nepal, India. As in the year 2020, his age is 24 years old. Rohit Saraf finished his early education at the Saint Francis D’Assisi High School and thereafter his graduation from St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai. Rohit is a trained Kathak dancer and has performed at many cultural events.
Talking about his family, his mother’s name is Anita whereas his father’s name is Suresh. He has tattooed his parent’s names on his hands. At the age of 12, Rohit’s father passed away. Likewise, he has three siblings, a brother named Ankit and sisters named Swati and Megha.
Moreover, in 2021, he appeared in Akasa Singh’s music video ‘Shola.’ With so many recognitions and accolades at such an early age, this actor surely is undoubtedly the Teen Sensation of India.
Rohit Saraf Age, Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||Rohit Suresh Saraf|
|Debut||Film-Dear Zindagi (2016)-as Kiddo|
TV-Best Friends Forever (2012)- as Sahil
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth|
8 December 1996
|Age (as in 2021)||25 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
Rohit Saraf Height & Physical Overview
|Height in Centimetres||175 cm|
|Height In Meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Inches||5′ 9″|
|Weight in Kilograms||65 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||143 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx)||Chest-39|
Rohit Saraf Family & Relatives
|Sister||Swati Saraf Agarwal, Megha Saraf|
Rohit Suresh Saraf began his career as a dancer before attempting into the Bollywood acting field with several television shows, including the Channel V teen drama “Best Friends Forever?, “Ek Boond Ishq” (2014). In 2016, he made his film debut as the younger brother of Alia Bhatt’s character in the coming-of-age film “Dear Zindagi”.
Rohit went on to feature in the Norwegian film “What Will People Say (2017). In the year 2018, Saraf appeared in Yash Raj Films’ comedy-drama film “Hichki’, starring legendary Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, and then Rohit starred alongside Priyanka Chopra and Zaira Wasim in the biographical drama Bollywood film “The Sky Is Pink” released on 11 October 2019.
Later, Saraf portrayed the cousin of the leading character in the Norwegian drama What Will People Say, The film won ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ at the 91st Academy Awards. Then in 2018, He appeared in Yash Raj Films’ comedy-drama “Hichki” starring Rani Mukerji. After that, he has starred in the biographical drama “The Sky Is Pink” with Priyanka Chopra and Zaira Wasim.
In 2020, He starred in Netflix’s web series “Mismatched” alongside YouTuber Prajakta Koli.
In 2021, he appeared in the Netflix series “Feels Like Ishq“.
Family Background and Relationship
He was born into a Hindu-Nepali family. His father’s name is Suresh Saraf died when Rohit was too young. He uses his father’s name as his middle name. Rohit’s mother’s name is Anita Saraf used to work in a private company in Delhi. Saraf has one brother named Ankit Saraf, and two sisters- Swati Saraf Agarwal and Megha Saraf. Rohit was in a relationship with fashion stylist Varsha Harlalka, but Rohit is currently single.
Rohit Saraf Girl Friend:
Heartthrob Rohit Saraf often shares pictures with actor Aisha Ahmed on Instagram leading to a lot of speculation around the duo’s relationship with each other.
Actor Rohit Saraf became an overnight sensation and the king of million of hearts after his chocolate boy avatar in the series Mismatched.
Rohit enjoys a massive female fan following on social media. However, the heartthrob reveals that he went through a breakup recently.
In a recent chat with Zoom, Rohit talks about dealing with heartache and how it took a toll on him. “There was one very recently and it took a massive toll on me and it was troublesome” he said.
Rohit also shared how he is linked up with his female friends, especially actor Aisha Ahmed. The duo share a close relationship and share mushy pictures with each other on social media, which often grabs eyeballs.
However, Rohit has denied dating Aisha Ahmed as he said, “My very close friend, Aisha Ahmed…everyone is convinced that I am dating her. Priyanka Bhatia, who really is the love of my life, but not in a romantic way. Kimberley Fernandes, who is my manager… I put up a picture with her and people say, ‘Oh my God, why are you breaking our heart?’ Matlab main ab milna bandh kar doon (Should I stop meeting people then)?.”
Some Unknown Facts About Rohit Saraf
- Does Rohit Saraf Smoke? : Not Known
- Does Rohit Saraf Drink Alcohol? : Not Known
- Rohit was brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 2012., Rohit Suresh Saraf appeared as ‘Sahil’ in Channel V’s drama show ‘Best Friends Forever,’ and it was admired by Indian viewers which are motivated by the American TV drama “Pretty Little Liars”.
- Since his childhood, Rohitwas interested in acting and used to actively participate in his school’s cultural programs.
- Suresh did the role of ‘Bunty’ in the TV serial ‘Ek Boond Ishq’ on Life OK In 2014.
- Suresh appeared as “Gyaan” in the MTV India anthology series “MTV Big F” In 2015.
- Rohit played the role of ‘Amir’ in the Norwegian film “What Will People Say”. The film went on to get the ‘Best Foreign Language Film’ award in the 91st Academy Awards In 2017.
- Saraf appeared in the Bollywood film “Hichki” in which he played the role of Akshay In 2018. Rohit appeared in another Bollywood film “The Sky Is Pink” in which he played the role of Ishaan Chaudhary In 2019.
- Saraf has been featured in several TV commercials like KFC, Disney channel, Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Chocolate, etc Suresh is a trained Kathak dancer
- He is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs named Pishu and Rudy.