Sarah Yarkin is an actress from the United States. In recent years, she has gained prominence as the actress who portrays ‘Melody’ in the suspense film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Sarah is also well-known for her work on the films Happy Death Day 2U (2019), Fort Salem (2020), and Single Parents (2019). (2018). Sarah Yarkin, the actress who played Sarah in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, is not married. As of right now, she does not have a husband or a business partner. Sarah is rumoured to be single and is concentrating on her acting career with the hopes of one day becoming a well-known actress in her own right.
It appears like Sarah will be appearing in the upcoming horror film “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.” “Leatherface” is a fictional character who, after nearly 50 years in hiding, emerges to torment a group of idealistic young friends who unwittingly upset his carefully guarded environment in a far-off Texas city.
The film will have its world premiere on February 18th, 2022. Sarah will most likely take pleasure in her new role as ‘Melody. ‘ A few of the film’s opposing cast members include Elsie Fisher (Lila), Mark Burnham (Leatherface), Jacob Latimore (Dante), Moe Dunford (Richter), and a large number of additional characters.
Sarah Yarkin Age
As of 2022, Sarah Yarkin’s age is 28 years behind the times. She was born on the twenty-eighth of May in the year 1993 in the country of the United States of America.
When it comes to her physical appearance, Sarah is approximately 5 feet and a couple of inches (1.57 m) tall.
Her paternal grandparents are Joseph Yarkin and Pearl Galpern, among other people.
Sarah Yarkin Movies:
The actress has 24 film credits to her name, as well as one producer credit. Her debut film, College Essay Number One, was released in 2008 and was re-released in 2011. A number of other films followed, including Dream Girl (2013; Felly (2015); Transparent (2016); Foursome (2017); Happy Death Day 2U (2019; Eat Brains Love 2019); Single Parents 2019-20; Fort Salem 2020; A Home in the Middle 2020; The Beautiful Liar 2021; and numerous others.
Aside from that, she is working on two of the post-production motion pictures as well. They are Not Okay (2022) and Dinner Party are two of the most anticipated films of the year.
Yarkin may not personally prefer the scary stuff, but she’s certainly got a knack for it. That might be part of the reason why a certain subset of the internet is eager to see Yarkin in another terrifying property: “Yellowjackets.” When series star Liv Hewson posted an Instagram with Yarkin from the series’ premiere party — Yarkin and Hewson are close friends, and the pair often bring each other to their big events — the picture set off waves in the series’ dedicated fanbase.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre star Sarah Yarkin landed top billing for the first time in her career, but it didn’t come easy to say the least. In David Blue Garcia’s direct sequel to Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Yarkin plays Melody, a young entrepreneur who co-leads an effort to gentrify a Texas ghost town known as Harlow. Unfortunately, Melody and her companions just so happen to wake Leatherface and his chainsaw up from their decades-long slumber.
Shortly after Yarkin received the good news regarding her first starring role, the coronavirus pandemic shut the entire industry down in mid-March, which left the Oakland native in limbo.
Now that Texas Chainsaw Massacre has been released and is ranked atop Netflix’s Top 10 Movies chart in the U.S., Yarkin is offering her thoughts on the gut punch of an ending.
|Date of Birth||28 May 1993|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Weight (Approx.)||65 Kgs|
|Nationality (Country)||United States|
Sarah Yarkin on Instagram
Sarah Yarkin has an Instagram account with the identity @sarahyarkin. You can follow her there. Her Instagram account has 18.6K followers, with whom she has shared a total of 32 posts. Her account is verified and has 18.6K followers.
Sarah’s Instagram bio, on the other hand, is very cool. “Thank you for visiting my Instagram page!” it says. “Okay, have a wonderful time.” Isn’t it a sweet treat?
Furthermore, Yarkin is seen posting images of herself having a good time with each passing second of her life on social media.
Sarah Yarkin Facts:
- Sarah Yarkin is a well known American TV star/ theatre actress and a film star who is known for her role in the web series named Foursome.
- The Actress is also available on Instagram where she posts various pictures of her interest regularly gaining over 16.4K followers.
- Talking about the height of Sarah Yarkin she stands at the height of 5 feet and 2 inches which is a bit below average.
- The recurring actress of single parents is just in her late twenties but made earned huge success and achievements over a short period of time.
- Yarkin has also played as a guest star in the TV series named American Horror story, Transparent, Bizaardvark.
- The Hazel eyes and brown hair make her look appealing and you will often find her photos at the back of a car which is hilarious.
- It looks like Sarah Yarkin is really fond of cars and she seems to have a huge collection of branded cars from Audi, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Tesla.
- As her personal Wikipedia is missing we still have no concrete information regarding her net worth but we can clearly say that she has over 1 Million US dollars.
- Talking about the lifestyle of Sarah, she is living a very luxurious life and she gives us the idea that hard work really pays off.
- The Actress does seem to have kin interest in Beatboxing, cycling, Martial Arts, and Modeling.