Srinidhi Shetty is an Indian model, actress and beauty pageant titleholder. She was crowned as Miss Supranational India in the 2016 Miss Diva pageant and later represented India at Miss Supranational 2016, which she won. She is the second Indian representative to have won this title. She has also acted in Kannada cinema. She is known for K.G.F (2018), K.G.F: Chapter 2 (2022) and Cobra (2022). Srinidhi Shetty was born in Mangalore, Karnataka, she graduated with a degree in electrical engineering from Jain University in Bangalore before turning to modelling, and eventually, acting.
One of the most awaited film KGF: Chapter 2 is all set to hit the theaters on Apr 14, 2022. While fans are waiting for the big comeback of Superstar Yash, all the eyes are also on the big star cast including Raveena Tandon, Sanjay Dutt and Srinidhi Shetty.
Sriniddhi was also there as the female lead in the KGF Chapter 1, but the second chapter will unfold more of her on-screen love story. While many people loved her charm and how Rocky Bhai fell in love with her, many of us don’t know that she is a former Miss Supranational 2016. So here is everything about KGF fame and Miss Supranational 2016 Diva.
Released in 2018, KGF Chapter 1 was a thumping success at the ticket counters. This cinematic masterpiece turned out to be a turning point for the Sandalwood star. Given that the original film was so well received by the audience, it is only natural that expectations from the sequel are extremely high.
Visualized and helmed by Prashanth Neel, this project will be out in several languages including Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, and Malayalam. Produced by Vijay Kiragandur, under the banner of Hombale Films, cinematography has been taken care of by Bhuvan Gowda. Ujwal Kulkarni has looked after editing and Ravi Basrur has scored the music for Yash’s next. Yash will once again don his famous Rocky Bhai avatar for this yet-to-be-released venture. A few days ago, the cast including Sanjay Dutt and Raveena Tandon started the movie’s promotion in Delhi.
Early life and education:
Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty was born on 21 October 1992, in a Tulu-speaking Tuluva Bunt family. Her parents are both from Karnataka state, India. Her father Ramesh Shetty is from the town of Mulki, and her mother Kushala is from Thalipady Guthu, Kinnigoli. She was educated at Sri Narayana Guru English Medium School, followed by a pre-university course at St. Aloysius Pre-University College. She received a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from Jain University, Bangalore, and graduated with distinction.
Srinidhi Shetty Filmography:
Srinidhi trails her acting career mainly in Kannada and Tamil films. While the actress has not yet done many films, she rose to fame with Yash starrer Blockbuster film KGF: Chapter 1. She will come back on screen with KGF: Chapter 2. Srinidhi completed her BE and worked in Accenture for a while before she decided acting was her true calling. She has also worked as a model. KGF is her debut film.
In 2012, Shetty competed in the Clean & Clear-sponsored Fresh Face contest, where she was among the top-five finalists. Later, she participated in Manappuram Miss South India in 2015 and won the titles of Miss Karnataka and Miss Beautiful Smile, and later participated in Manappuram Miss Queen of India where she was crowned as the 1st runner up and also named Miss Congeniality. She also worked as a model while employed at Accenture.
In 2016, she participated in the 2016 Miss Diva pageant, where she was selected as a finalist and won the Miss Supranational India 2016 title. She also won three subtitles for her smile, body and her photogenic face. She went on to represent India at Miss Supranational 2016. On 2 December 2016, she was crowned Miss Supranational 2016 by her predecessor Stephania Stegman of Paraguay in Municipal Sports and Recreation Center, Krynica-Zdrój, Poland. She also won the title of Miss Supranational Asia and Oceania 2016 in the pageant.
During her reign as Miss Supranational 2016, Srinidhi traveled to United Arab Emirates, France, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Slovakia and numerous trips around Poland and India.
|Real Name||Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Engineer|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
|in meters- 1.73 m|
|in feet inches- 5’ 8”|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
|in Pounds- 121 lbs|
|Date of Birth||1992-10-21 00:00:00|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sri Narayana Guru English Medium School, Mangalore|
|St. Aloysius Pre-University College, Mangalore|
|College||Jain University, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics|
|Family||Father- Ramesh Shetty|
|Mother- Late Kushala Shetty|
|Sisters- Amrita (Elder), Priyanka (Elder)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, doing yoga, reading, trekking, swimming|
|Favourite Food(s)||Pizza, Biryani, Chicken Sukka|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Leonardo DiCaprio, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Quote||“If you want to be successful, don’t seek success- seek competence, empowerment; do nothing short of the best you can do.”|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Srinidhi Shetty Quick Facts:
- She suffered a complex period all through her adolescent as her mom died of an ailment while Srinidhi was in 10th grade.
- She was a brilliant student as she got more than 93.5 % marks in her 10th standard and a cumulative of 85% in her 5.
Electrical Engineering degree.
- Srinidhi Shetty was always desired to become a doctor.
- She initiated her career as a software engineer in Bengaluru.
- In her infantile, Srinidhi Shetty used to keenly partake in extra-curricular activities such as sports, dance, throwball,
volleyball, swimming, etc.
- She did ramp for many designers as a model.
- Srinidhi Shetty, the second-ever Indian, to win Miss Diva Title after Asha Bhatt.
- She had represented at Miss Supranational 2016 from India. That held in Poland, and she had won the Miss Supranational Asia and Oceania 2016. Also, she is the successor of the 52nd edition of the Female Miss India, Aafreen Rachel Vaz, 2015 Miss Supranational Asia, and Oceania.
- Srinidhi Shetty Miss Supranational 2016
- She was criticized for her accent during her modelling days.
- She is going to make her acting debut with a Kannada film alongside Yash.
- Srinidhi won Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Supranational title at Hall of Sports 2016 in Krynica Zdrój located in Poland. She
is the second ever Indian female to win this prestigious title after Asha Bhatt.
- In her childhood days, Srinidhi used to actively participate in extra-curricular activities like dance, sports,
volleyball, throwball, swimming, etc.
- She went through a difficult period during her teenage days as her mother died of illness when Srinidhi was in 10th
- She was a bright student as she got 93.5 % in 10th standard and an aggregate of 85% in her Engineering degree.
- She aspired to become a doctor.
- She started her career as a software engineer with ‘Accenture’ in Bengaluru.
- While working as a software engineer, she used to do modelling assignments and once she decided to participate in the
Miss Diva auditions in 2015. Unfortunately, she fractured her toe and was advised to take rest for around 3 months.
- She won the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Supranational 2016 at Hall of Sports in Krynica Zdrój, Poland. She is the 2nd ever
Indian to win this title after Asha Bhatt.
- Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty is her full name. She was born in a Tuluva family, her parents were Ramesh Shetty and her mother
name was Kushala Shetty. They are living in Thalipady, in Kinnigoli.
- She started her school life in Sri Narayana Guru English Medium School, she was an engineer also, she received her
engineering degree from St Aloysius pre-university college.
- In the year 2012, she won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face contest, in that contest, she is among the top 5 contestants.
- In the year 2015, she also participated in miss Karnataka and Miss Beauti smile, she won both of the titles, in the same
- She participated in the Manappuram Miss Queen contest and she was chosen as 1st runner up.
- In the year 2016, she was also participated in Miss Diva contest, in the same year she went for Miss supranational India
2016 title, there she won subtitle for her face and smile. and for her gorgeous body. In that same year, she won the Miss
Supranational Asia and Oceania 2016
- Her favourite play was cricket, and favourite player was K.L Rahul, Mithali Raj, and Harman Preet Kaur
Her Favourite Tamil actress was Trisha Krishnan
- She used to actively take part in various sports such as basketball, volleyball, and swimming among others during her
- She lost her mother while she was in her teens.
- She was academically a very bright student. She scored 93% in her 10th board exams and an aggregate of 85% in her
- Prior to modelling field, she worked in Accenture.
- She travelled to many countries in her reign as Miss Supranational.
- Apart from being a model and dancer, she is also an accomplished dancer.