Tairy Ynoa was born in Queens, NY and is of Dominican descent. Her talents in the Communications field include experience as a Bilingual Reporter, Hosting, as well as a Model for well-known shows. Tairy Ynoa background in both on camera and off camera for different projects have made her able to master many areas of the world of Communications.
Emmy award-winning journalist and former president of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ). Currently a reporter for Voice of America, she has worked as an on-air reporter, anchor, writer and producer for Spanish and English-language TV, print and online media, including Univision, Telemundo, Fox 11 News in L.A. and the San Jose Mercury News.
Tairy Ynoa Career:
Tairy Ynoa is a meteorologist for Telemundo 47 and a member of the station’s La Autor en el Tiempo team. She joined Telemundo 47 in 2017 and hosts the weather for Noticiero 47 Telemundo al Mediodía, which airs during the week at 12 PM. Ynoa also presents the traffic conditions for Noticiero 47 Telemundo First Edition weekdays from 5 AM to 7 AM.
Before joining Telemundo 47 in 2017, Ynoa worked as a traffic reporter and weather anchor for NY1 Noticias (NY1 News) in both English and Spanish. In addition, she served as an entertainment reporter. In 2016, she worked as a traffic reporter and weather anchor for WXTV Univision 41 in New York.
Ynoa also worked in the promotions department of Univisión Radio from 2013 to 2015 and has been a presenter for several television programs such as Corazón de la Medicina and Santo Domingo Invita , broadcast by Telemicro in the Dominican Republic.
In 2019, Ynoa was honored with an Emmy® Award by the New York chapter of the National Academy of Television, Arts, and Sciences.
Tairy Ynoa Education:
Ynoa earned her BA in journalism from Queens College. She then studied atmospheric science and geosciences for four years to acquire a transmission certificate in meteorology from Mississippi State University. Mother of a daughter and wife, Ynoa was born in Queens, New York to Dominican parents. He has 5 siblings and loves having a big family.
Quick Information of Tairy Ynoa:
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1983|
|Profession||Meteorologist and Traffic anchor|
|Husband/Spouse||Will be Updated|
|Education||BA in journalism from Queens College|
|Parents||Will be Updated|
|Siblings||Will be Updated|
Tairy Ynoa Facts:
- In mid-2012 she obtained her BA in Communication and an adjunct degree in Journalism, both awarded by Queens College.
- In her early days, she was a traffic reporter and weather presenter for NY1 Noticias, both in English and Spanish.
- From 2013 to 2015 he worked in the promotions department of Univisión Radio.
- In 2016 he returned to the news scene, reporting for WXTV Univisión 41 . She is currently in charge of presenting the traffic and weather reports on the First Edition and Noticiero al Mediodía programs , both broadcast on the Telemundo 47 television station .
- On the other hand, she also worked in the entertainment area, presenting “En la Scene,” a strip about Latin / Caribbean lifestyle, and was the host of several television programs in the Dominican Republic, including “Corazón de la Medicina” and “Santo Domingo Invita,” broadcast by Telemicro.
- Outside of television, the journalist has also hosted numerous events, such as “Modelando por una Esperanza”, a meeting of models organized by a foundation, in order to raise funds for those most in need in Ecuador.
- She even has experience in the field of modeling, since she was one of the women hired to participate in the music video “Dominicanita” by singer Yunel Cruz.
- Despite the fact that her profession does not require exposure on social networks, Ynoa has more than 25 thousand followers on her Instagram account , where she mainly publishes images in the workplace.
- She took her first steps as a fully independent communicator, covering community events for QPTV, at the age of 17. From that moment she created her own entertainment program on a public access channel, which she produced and hosted herself.
- Telemundo and NY1 have given him the opportunity to interview different figures from the entertainment world, but Tairy hopes at some point to be able to interview the singer Pitbull .
- In addition, she assured that the Puerto Rican rapper Wisin was the easiest famous to interview, because “he behaved like a gentleman, he was very humble and answered all their questions.”
- On the contrary, interviewing the successful singer-songwriter Romeo Santos was the most difficult challenge, as his agents pressured the producers of the show, allowing them to ask only two questions.
- The field of communication is very competitive and hostile, especially for women, and Ynoa is aware of this. He has received indecent proposals with the promise of advancing in his career, but he has rejected all of them, always preserving his dignity and imitating the example of the Puerto Rican journalist, María Celeste Arrarás.
Tairy Ynoa Images: