Aisha Sharma is an budding Indian actress who works in Hindi-language films. Born on 24 January 1989, she is the younger sister of actress Neha Sharma. As per the latest reports, Aisha has made her Bollywood debut opposite John Abraham in Satyameva Jayate movie directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by Nikkhil Advani.
News further reveals that Aisha Sharma will also be starring in Vipul Shah’s ‘Namaste England’, which also stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. The newbie was supposed to make her debut in ‘Judwaa 2’ opposite Varun Dhawan, but due to certain issues it didn’t work out. While Sonakshi will play Akshay’s wife, while Aisha will plays his love interest.
Aisha has earlier done many modelling assignments and has also been a part of Kingfisher calendar. Siblings Neha Sharma and Aisha Sharma often share pictures of their vacations and workouts. The siblings are known to share a close bond and have often spoken about their bond. Neha, who was last seen on the big screen in ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’, has been busy shooting ‘Jogira Sara Ra Ra’ along with Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Some time ago, there were rumours that the film’s makers were planning to release it on an OTT platform, but director Kushan Nandy said that they were not true. In an interview, he said that despite getting offers, the makers were keen to release the film on the big screen. He added that the team had in-depth discussions and came to the conclusion that the film deserved to be enjoyed on the big screen.
She was also seen in a short film titled ‘Vikalp’ recently, which addresses the oft neglected issue of physical and mental harassment at the workplace. The actress said that although this was a common issue, most people did not discuss their problems because of the fear of losing their jobs. Neha said that it was unfortunate that a serious issue such as this had been normalized and added that it was high time it was addressed. She said the film tried to address this point in a sensitive manner. The actress also said that with a large number of people working from home in the pandemic, the problem had become even more commonplace.
Aisha Sharma Mini Bio:
Aisha Sharma is 29 years old beautiful actress of Indian film industry. She was born on 24 January 1989 at Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. She spent her childhood with her grandparents in Delhi. She did her schooling from “Springdales School, Delhi” and later graduated in biotechnology from “Amity School of Engineering, Noida.” Her sun sign is Aquarius.
Aisha Sharma Sister:
Neha Sharma, born 21 November 1987 is an Indian actress and model. A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
Sharma’s first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released on September 28, 2007. Her first Hindi film was Crook directed by Mohit Suri, released on October 8, 2010. Sharma made a cameo appearance in the 2012 romantic comedy film Teri Meri Kahaani directed by Kunal Kohli. She was highly appreciated in the semi-hit Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
Aisha Sharma Biography
|Real Name||Aisha Sharma|
|Date of Birth||24 January 1989|
|Father Name||Ajit Sharma|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Height||5′ 5″ (1.65 m)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Biotechnology|
|School||Springdales School, Delhi|
|College||Amity School of Engineering, Noida|
|Siblings||Neha Sharma, Vaibhav Sharma|
|Debut Movie||Rogue (2015)|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aisha Sharma Quick Facts:
- Aisha Sharma is actress Neha Sharma’s sister. She started her career in the modeling industry.
- The actress already has a huge fan following on social media thanks to the sizzling pictures she often shares.
- Apart from acting, Aisha Sharma is a trained Kathak dancer and a singer.
- Aisha is also a fitness freak and her hot body is proof to that.
- She has also posed as the calendar girl for the Kingfisher Calendar in 2016. She has also been the face of Lakme India commercial.
- She was also seen in Ayushmann Khurrana’s music video, ‘Ek Vaari’.
- Reportedly, Aisha was going to make her debut opposite Akshay Kumar in ‘Namaste England’. She was also going to be a part of ‘Judwaa 2’ but things didn’t work out with both the films.
- Aisha was also supposed to make her film debut with a Telugu movie, ‘Shivam’ but for some reason, that did not work out too.
- She was misunderstood for Katrina Kaif when her look from the John Abraham starrer was unveiled. Were you confused too?
Aisha Sharma Images: