Emilia Clarke is a British actress who’s truly something special. Born in London on October 23, 1986, she’s been making waves in the acting world ever since. Her dad used to work with cool theater sounds, and her mom was a smart businesswoman. But it was when she was just a little 3-year-old that Emilia fell head over heels in love with acting after watching a magical show called “Show Boat.”
As she grew up, Emilia didn’t just daydream about acting – she made it her reality. She went to a school to learn all about acting, and she got really good at it. She played different characters in plays at school and even got on TV! But the real big break came when she became the awesome princess Daenerys Targaryen in the hit show “Game of Thrones.” Imagine having white hair and talking to dragons – how cool is that?
Emilia doesn’t just act on screen; she’s a hero off-screen too. She cares a lot about nurses and wants them to be healthy and happy, so she talks about them and supports them. She’s even started something super special to help people who’ve had brain problems. In 2019, she bravely wrote about her own struggle with a big brain issue and how she fought through it. She’s like a real-life superhero who’s using her fame for good and showing us all that we can be strong and brave, no matter what.
Emilia has done so many amazing things, and she’s not stopping anytime soon. She’s been in movies where she played awesome characters like Sarah Connor and Qi’ra. She’s a shining star on TV, in movies, and in the hearts of people all around the world.
|Name||Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke|
|Birthday||October 23, 1986 (age 36)|
|Birthplace||London, England, UK|
|Height||5′ 2″ (1.57 m)|
|Education||Drama Centre School, London|
|Parent’s Names||Jenny Clarke (Mother), Rick Clarke (Father)|
|Sibling||Bennett Clarke (Brother)|
|Awards||Primetime Emmy Award, Critics’ Choice Television Award, Saturn Award, etc.|
|Notable Role||Daenerys Targaryen in “Game of Thrones”|
|First TV Role||“Doctors” (BBC One, 2000)|
|Film Debut||“Triassic Attack” (2010)|
|Breakthrough Role||Daenerys Targaryen in “Game of Thrones”|
|Other TV Roles||“Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, “Solo: A Star Wars Story”|
|Trained In||Drama, Singing, Musical Instruments|
|Charitable Efforts||Ambassador for Royal College of Nursing, SameYou Charity|
|Medical Struggles||Survived two life-threatening brain aneurysms|
|Eye Color||Central heterochromia (grey-blue & hazel)|
|Distinct Features||Petite & curvaceous figure, animated eyebrows|
|Tattoos||Bumblebee on left pinky finger, three dragons on wrist|
|Skills||Singing, piano, flute, guitar, horseback-riding, sports|
|Favorite TV Shows||“Friends”, “The Simpsons”|
|Traveler||Explored India, Thailand, Cambodia, South Africa|
|Favorite Movies||“Clueless”, Schwarzenegger’s films|
|Advocacy||Ambassadors for Nursing Now campaign|
|Trademarks||Bold eyebrows, pale skin, full lips|
|Notable Rankings||Ranked #1 on Most Beautiful Faces list, Esquire’s “Sexiest Woman Alive”|
|Personal Essay||Shared medical journey in The New Yorker essay|
|Business Endeavor||Founded SameYou charity for brain injury recovery|
|Family Background||Mother – Businesswoman, Father – Theatre Sound Engineer|
|Connection to India||One-eighth Indian ancestry through maternal grandmother|
|Notable Co-Stars||Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lena Headey, Iain Glen|
|Loss and Resilience||Father’s death, continued filming “Game of Thrones” after his passing|
Emilia Clarke Early Life:
Emilia Clarke, the British actress you might have seen in Game of Thrones and other cool movies, had a super interesting start in life! Imagine this: she was born on October 23, 1986, in London, England. Yep, that’s a long time ago, even before many of the cool shows and movies you watch now.
Now, let’s talk about her family. Emilia’s dad was really smart when it came to making sounds for plays, and her mom was into business stuff. When Emilia was just a tiny 3-year-old, her dad was working on a theater show called “Show Boat.” Her mom took her to watch it, and that’s when Emilia fell in love with acting. Pretty cool, right?
When she was growing up, she went to a school in Oxfordshire, England, called St. Edward’s. While there, she took part in a bunch of plays. Imagine being on stage, pretending to be someone else – she loved that feeling!
But here’s the super exciting part: Emilia went to a fancy acting school in London called Drama Centre London. There, she got to play different characters in ten different plays! And guess what? She even appeared on TV in a soap opera called Doctors. She was just a teenager back then, but she was already doing some serious acting.
The turning point came when she got a big role in a show called Game of Thrones. She played a princess named Daenerys Targaryen who was super strong and clever. People loved her acting so much because she made this princess come to life in such a cool way. Can you believe that such a young person was so amazing at acting?
Emilia faced challenges too. Sometimes, people made fun of her eyebrows when she was in school. But she didn’t let that stop her from following her passion for acting.
She grew up to become not just an actress, but also someone who cares about others. She started charities to help people with brain injuries and nurses in the UK. She even revealed that she had some serious health problems but didn’t give up.
Emilia Clarke Age:
Emilia Clarke, was born on October 23, 1986, in London, England, UK. As of 2023, Emilia Clarke has turned 36 years old, carrying her legacy with grace and impact.
With her ancestral roots tracing back to England. Her parents, Jenny Clarke and Rick Clarke, played distinct roles in her upbringing. Jenny Clarke worked as a businesswoman, while Rick Clarke was a theatre sound engineer who helped create the audio magic behind stage productions.
Emilia Clarke Net Worth:
Emilia Clarke, boasts an impressive net worth of $25 million. Emilia Clarke is a really amazing actress who became super famous for acting in different TV shows and movies. You probably know her best from her role in Game of Thrones. Even though she’s young, people all around the world really love her. She’s great at acting and works really hard at it, which is why she’s become such a big deal in the entertainment world.
One of the coolest parts she played was Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones. She acted as a strong and determined character, and a lot of people loved how she did it. This role helped her become a star. But she’s not just good at fantasy stuff – she’s done all kinds of acting in different projects, showing how talented she is.
Emilia’s success didn’t just make her famous, but also really rich. She’s earned about $25 million from her work. She’s been able to do this because she’s super committed to acting and has done really well in all the things she’s been in.
People are excited to see what Emilia Clarke does next. She started with Game of Thrones and now she’s doing even more awesome stuff. Her journey from Game of Thrones to everything else she’s done shows that if you work hard and believe in yourself, you can do amazing things in showbiz.
Lesser Known Facts about Emilia Clarke:
- Emilia Clarke was born on October 23, 1986, in a big city called London, which is in England, UK.
- She grew up in a beautiful place called Oxfordshire, which is also in England.
- Emilia’s dad was super skilled in making sounds for theaters, and her mom was great at business stuff.
- When she was only 3 years old, Emilia’s love for acting started when her dad worked on a play and her mom took her to see it.
- She went to a special school called St. Edward’s School of Oxford, where she got to act in two plays.
- Later, Emilia went to a fancy acting school in London called Drama Centre London, where she played roles in 10 plays!
- Did you know that Emilia got her first role on TV in a show called “Doctors”? That’s when people started to notice her.
- In 2010, after finishing her acting school, she got her first film role in a TV movie called “Triassic Attack.”
- Emilia’s big break came when she replaced another actor and played a princess with white hair in the popular show “Game of Thrones.”
- People loved how she acted as Daenerys Targaryen and even won awards for it.
- Besides acting, Emilia also cares a lot about others. She started charities to help people with brain problems and nurses in the UK.
- She’s not just talented, but she’s also a super kind person!
- Emilia is not very tall – she’s about 5 feet 2 inches.
- Her full name is Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke. That’s quite a fancy name!
- Some people call her “Milly” as a nickname.
- Her eyes are really cool – they have two colors: blue on the outside and hazel on the inside.
- She’s got a petite and curvy figure, which means she’s slim but also has some nice curves.
- Emilia’s eyebrows are bold and animated, which means they’re very noticeable and expressive.
- She has pale skin and full lips, which make her look really pretty.
- Emilia has a happy-go-lucky personality, which means she’s usually cheerful and positive.
- Before getting her big role in “Game of Thrones,” she worked in different jobs like bartending and being a waitress.
- She loves traveling a lot and has been to places like India, Thailand, and even South Africa.
- Did you know she was not the first choice for Daenerys? She replaced another actor after the first episode of “Game of Thrones” was filmed.
- Emilia is really brave – she went through a tough time with two brain aneurysms but fought through it.
- She even started her own charity called SameYou to help young people who’ve had brain injuries.
- Emilia played a strong character named Sarah Connor in a movie called “Terminator Genisys.”
- She’s skilled at singing different types of songs like alto, ballads, and blues.
- Emilia even has a tattoo of three flying dragons on her wrist from her time on “Game of Thrones.”
- Her favorite TV show as a kid was “The Simpsons.”
- She loves “Friends” a lot too!