Emma Watson is an English actor and activist. Emma Watson is most well-known for portraying Hermione Granger on The Harry Potter film series, that debuted in 2001. After the Harry Potter series, which was cancelled in 2011 Emma Watson continued to appear on the screen in 2012’s The Perks of Being a Wallflower and 2013’s The Bling Ring, directed by Sophia Coppola. Watson was also in the role of Belle in the live-action film of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast in 2017 as well as Meg March in the 2019 remake of Little Women.
Watson is a vocal advocate for women’s rights. She was named as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador in 2014.
Popular from an early age to play the role as Hermione Granger in the eight films in the “Harry Potter” film series, Emma Watson was one of the few actresses who had a normal regular life, despite being among the most well-known and highest-earning actors in the series. Her rapid success was nothing short. Although she had no experience in acting professionally The nine-year-old Watson was cast to play the role of a be a co-star in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” (2001) and was able to achieve international fame through her debut film.
Her character portrayal as cocky, mischievous Hermione was flawless and so it came as not a surprise that Watson was cast with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint in subsequent films. As she grew older, Watson showed her fans her more sophisticated, elegant side. She was frequent at fashion shows and befriended famous fashion icons like Karl Lagerfeld and often arrived at red carpet events dressed in a chic. Burberry, the fashion label Burberry noticed the aspiring fashionista and hired Watson to become the brand’s new brand’s new face in 2009.
With a highly sought-after contract for fashion and international acclaim for being Harry’s clever sidekick Watson, the multi-dimensional actress entered the world of cinematic history, stepping away from her role in the movie industry with a starring role that was highly acclaimed in the teen-angst drama “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” (2012), Biblical adventure film “Noah” (2014) and Bill Condon’s blockbuster “Beauty and the Beast” (2017).
Emma Watson Fashion:
As Watson is getting older, she’s become more attracted to fashion. She believes that fashion is similar to art, something she was studying at high school. In September of 2008, she wrote to one of her bloggers, “I’ve been focusing on art a lot, and fashion’s a great extension of that.”
In 2008 the British news claimed that Watson was set to models for fashion brand Chanel in place of Keira Knightley However, each of Watson and Knightley claimed that this was not the case. On June 9, 2009 Watson declared that she was going to help Burberry by being participant in the brand’s new Fall/Winter 2009 collection. Watson later was involved in Burberry’s Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, along alongside her brother Alex and singers George Craig and Matt Gilmour and Max Hurd.
Emma Watson Family:
Emma Watson is the daughter of Chris and Jacqueline Watson. She has one brother, Alex, as well as one stepbrother, Toby, and two stepsisters, Lucy and Nina.
Watson lived in Maisons-Laffitte close to Paris until the age of five. Her folks isolated when she was youthful; after their separation, Watson moved to England to live with her mom in Oxfordshire while going through ends of the week at her dad’s home in London. Watson has expressed that she talks some French, however “not too” as she used to.
In the wake of moving to Oxford with her mom and sibling, she went to the Dragon School in Oxford, staying there until 2003. From the age of six, she needed to turn into an on-screen character, and prepared at the Oxford part of Stagecoach Theater Arts, low maintenance theater school where she concentrated singing, moving, and acting.
Emma Watson’s Net Worth:
Emma’s total net worth is said to be $85 million, per Celebrity Net Worth. In the meantime, Harry Potter lead Daniel Radcliffe has an estimated value of $110 million. Rupert Grint is sitting on $50 million as well Tom Felton has $20 million. That’s right, they’re all very wealthy.
Have you ever wondered what Emma Watson got paid to costume in the role of Hermione Granger, enter Hogwarts and master the pronunciation “Leviosa” (pls note: it’s leviOsaand and not the levioSA)? So. Much. Money. As in, Gringotts Wizarding Bank simply isn’t big enough for everything. While her role in multiple Harry Potter movies (and the recently-released Special Reunion) is certainly responsible for the majority of Emma’s net worth Emma has added to a variety of other high-budget films, including Beauty and the Beast, as well as various fancy advertising campaigns.
Emma earned a reported $70 million from this franchise. This included appearing in the films and making numerous appearances, as well as having her image on a variety of merchandise. We don’t have Emma’s exact earnings for each Harry Potter film, but we do know that she made four million dollars for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and $30 million for the two Deathly Hallows movies.
It’s certainly a lot of money, but it wasn’t the main incentive for Emma when she was negotiating her part within Harry Potter. Harry Potter franchise. Director David Heyman told The Hollywood Reporter that “Emma particularly was a very academic person and was extremely enthusiastic in the studying and engaged in a less than the other characters.
Emma received $15 million from Beauty and the Beast, since, duh, Disney pays. In fact, her basic pay was $3 million, and the another $12 million came from bonuses , based on how well the movie was at the box-office. This was , in fact, one of her highest-profitable times as an actress as well in the year 2017 (around the period of Beauty and the Beast buzz) Forbes listed her as the 6th in their ranking of the top-earning female actors, which is tied with Charlize Theron. They said she earned 14 million dollars before taxes between June 2016 between June 2016 and June 2017.
As per Celebrity Net Worth, Emma earns anywhere from $5 to $10 million a year from brand-related advertising. Over the years, Emma has been the model for Burberry (she received six figures in a pay package for their campaign of 2009) in addition to being the model for Lancome in the year 2011. In recent years, Emma focuses less on endorsements and is using her platform mostly for activism.
- Mercedes Benz E Class ( Worth 1,20,000 $ )
- Chevrolet Suburban ( Worth 80,000 $ )
- Cadillac Escalade ( Worth 1,00,000 $ )
- Audi RS6 ( Worth 1,15,000 $ )
- Mercedes Benz S Class ( Worth 1,35,000 $ )
Emma Watson Boy Friend:
Emma Watson is not married to have a husband, but she has been in the news since she was being spotted by some men.
Emma Watson recently shut down rumors that she was engaged to boyfriend Leo Robinton with one tweet. “If I have news – I promise I’ll share it with you,” she wrote on May 18. Known for keeping things private, the Harry Potter star’s first public relationship was with rugby player Tom Ducker in 2006.
The pair dated for a year before Emma called it quits, with her rep confirming in a statement that Emma and Tom “just drifted apart as teenagers do.” Since then, she’s been connected to actors, fellow Oxford University students, and even a tech CEO. Of course, Emma has attracted some good-looking men over the years — you can see for yourself ahead.
In a 2019 interview, Watson stated she divides her time between London and New York City. She refuses to publicly discuss her romantic relationships, stating, “I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways.” She has been in a relationship with American businessman Leo Robinton since 2019.
When asked about her faith in 2014, Watson described herself as a spiritual universalist. In February 2016, Watson was appointed visiting fellow at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University.
On coping with intense fame from a young age, she has said that remaining rooted in her own identity helped her eventually “find peace”. In 2013, she had become certified to teach yoga and meditation. As part of this certification, she attended a week-long meditation course at a Canadian facility, in which residents are not allowed to speak, in order “to figure out how to be at home with myself”. Regarding her meditation training, she stated in an interview with Elle Australia that an uncertain future meant finding “a way to always feel safe and at home within myself. Because I can never rely on a physical place.”
- Emma Watson has been involved with Tom Ducker (2006 – 2007)
- Angus Willoughby (2007 – 2008)
- Francis Boulle (2008)
- Jay Barrymore (2008 – 2009)
- Rafael Cebrián (2009 – 2010)
- George Craig (2010)
- Johnny Simmons (2011)
- Will Adamowicz (2011 – 2013)
- Matthew Janney (2014)
EMMA WATSON MOVIES
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)||Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)||The Table of Despereaux (2008)||Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010)||My Week with Marilyn (2011)||The Bling Ring (2013)|
|This Is the End (2013)||Noah (2014)||Colonia (2015)|
|Regression (2015)||The Circle (2017)||Little Women (2019)|
- Ballet Shoes (2007)
- The Vicar of Dibley (2015)
EMMA WATSON WINNING AWARDS:
- Young Artist Awards
- National Movie Awards
- Capril Art Film Festival Awards
- Teen Choice Awards
- People’s Choice Awards
- MTV Movie Awards
- San Diego Film Critics Society Awards
Emma Watson’s Bio/wiki
|Emma Watson’s Real Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Activist (Hollywood)|
|Emma Watson’s Height||5.5 feet ( 165 cm )|
|Weight||53 Kg ( 117 Lbs)|
|Eye color||Light Brown|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Date of birth||15 April 1990|
|Emma Watson’s Age||32 Years (as in 2022)|
|School||The Dragon School, Oxford, England Headington School, Oxford, England|
|College/University||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Educational||Bachelor of Arts (English Literature)|
|Emma Watson’s Boyfriend||Roberto Aguire (Mexican Actor & Producer), |
Tom Ducker (The English Rugby Union),
Angus Willoughby (Australian Actor, 2007-2008),
Francis Boulle (British Reality TV, 2008),
Rafael Cebrián (Spanish Drummer, 2009-2010),
George Craig (British Model, 2010),
Johnny Simmons (American Actor, 2011),
Will Adamowicz (2011-2013),
Matthew Janney (Rugby Player, 2014),
William Knight (American Tech Entrepreneur, 2015-2017)
|Emma Watson’s Husband||N/A|
|Parents||Father – Chris Watson |
Mother – Jacqueline Luesby
|Brothers||Alex Watson Toby Watson (Step-brother)|
|Sisters||Nina Watson(Step-sister)Lucy Watson(Step-sister)|
|Debut||Film: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)|
|2006 Critics’ Choice||Awards-Best Young Actress: Nominated|
|2005 Critics’ Choice||Awards-Best Young Actress: Nominated|
|Favorite color||White, Cream, and Light Blue|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Renee Zellweger|
|Favorite Singer||Rihanna, Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell|
|Favorite Food||Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries, |
|Favorite Movies||Notting Hill, Giant, Amélie, |
The Shawshank Redemption,
|Favorite Books||Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou, |
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling,
The BFG by Roald Dahl,
The Little Prince by Antoine de, Saint-Exupéry.
|Favorite Destination||Kenya, Tahiti is her dream vacation|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Painting, Singing, |
Dancing, Cooking, Reading,
Writing, Playing Sports
|Emma Watson’s Net worth||$85 Million (Approx.)|
Emma Watson Facts:
- Has two cats, one is named Bubbles and the other is named Domino.
- Favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- She served on a jury to select the 2004 teen-aged film-makers’ First Light Film Awards. The ceremony was held in London’s Leicester Square. Other jurors included Pierce Brosnan, Kenneth Branagh, and Samantha Morton.
- She was named after her paternal grandmother, born Freda Emma Duerre who, after marriage, became Freda Emma Duerre Watson.
At the age of fifteen became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
- She and her Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint were named #9 on Entertainment Weekly’s Best Entertainers of the Year in 2005.
- She achieved eight A* and two A passes in her GCSEs (exams British school pupils take in their last compulsory year of secondary school).
- Attended The Dragon School, a renowned preparatory school in Oxford, between September 1995 and July 2001. She then went on to attend Headington School, a private all-girls school, between September 2001 and July 2006.
- Her parents are both British, and were living in Paris at the time of Emma’s birth. Emma lived in France until the age of five, when her family returned to the United Kingdom.
- Was born at 6:00pm (GMT + 1 hour) on a Sunday.
- Enjoys playing field hockey, netball and tennis (for school and local teams), skiing, painting, cooking, singing, and dancing (has twice competed with her school in Rock Challenge 2006 and 2007).
- Took AS levels in English, Geography, Art, and History of Art in May 2007, and has now dropped History of Art to pursue the three A levels.
- Was ranked #15 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars. 
- Was ranked #26 on Empire Magazine’s ‘100 Sexiest Movie Stars’ (2007).
- Was ranked #3 on ‘Yahoo! List of the 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007’.
- Was ranked #97 on Forbes List of The Celebrity 100. 
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $4 million.
- Emma’s favorite movies include Notting Hill (1999), Love Actually (2003), Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001), Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), About Time (2013), Giant (1956), Breathless (2008), Amélie (2001), Pan’s Labyrinth (2006), The Fountain (2006), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Gladiator (2000), Braveheart (1995), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Philomena (2013), Blue Jasmine (2013), Rush (2013), 12 Years a Slave (2013), The Great Beauty (2013), The Woodmans (2010), Closer (2004), Pretty Woman (1990), Chicago (2002), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Moulin Rouge! (2001), Dirty Dancing (1987), Grease (1978), Shrek (2001), Ice Age (2002), and Finding Nemo (2003).
- Was ranked #28 on Entertainment Weekly’s ’30 Under 30′ the actress list. 
- Ranked #94 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list. 
- Is a fan of The Golden Compass (2007) and the rest of the fantasy trilogy ‘His Dark Materials’ by Philip Pullman.
- Ranked #4 by Portrait Magazine for favorite celebrities by fans’ vote. Her Harry Potter co-star Bonnie Wright Had also Ranked #5.
- Her parents divorced in 1995; each parent has since remarried. On her father’s side, she has a younger half-brother, Toby, born 2003, and half-sisters (identical twins) Lucy and Nina, born in 2004. Lucy and Nina played the younger version of her character Pauline in Ballet Shoes (2007). She also has two stepbrothers through her mother’s remarriage.
Was ranked #3 on Moviefone’s ’25 Hottest Actors Under 25′. 
- In 2008, BoyDestiny wrote and sang the song “You Got Me Going”, also known as The Emma Watson Song.
- Radio One’s movie critic James King named “Ron Weasley” and “Hermione Granger”, played by Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, as number 4 in his Top 5 Movie Couples list on The Colin and Edith Show (2006).
- Entering Brown University, Rhode Island, U.S.A. after completion of the Harry Potter Movies (July 21, 2009).to study literature.
- Was ranked #8 in Portrait Magazine’s ‘Top 30 Under 30’ (2009). ‘Harry Potter’ cast mates Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe also made the list on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 14th and 18th place respectively.
- Has said that she’d like to work with directors Alfonso Cuarón and Guillermo del Toro.
- Was Entertainment Weekly’s “Entertainer of the Month” for the month of July (2009).
- Was ranked #3 on Empire Magazine’s ‘100 Sexiest Movie Stars’ list.
- She was ranked #6 on MSN’s list of ‘Best Dressed Stars of 2009’.
- Was named the face of the 2009 Fall/Winter Burberry Campaign. 
- She was ranked #8 on Portrait Magazine’s ‘Top 30 Under 30’ list. 
- She was ranked #3 on Teen Vogue’s list of the Best Dressed celebrities of 2009.
- Announced that she would be would collaborating with People Tree, a Fair Trade Fashion Company, as a creative advisor for the new Spring/Summer collection. 
Was named the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’ by the Guiness Book of World Records. Her film work in the past decade has grossed over 5.4 billion dollars worldwide (2009).
- When she made a promotional appearance on a Dutch TV talk show for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), the interview ended with her joining the Dutch illusion act Magic Unlimited, who sawed her in half.
(April 24, 2011) Her publicist, Vanessa Davies, said that Emma will transfer from Brown University to another school in the Fall of 2011.
- Was ranked #69 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 women of 2011 list.
- Best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her ‘brothers’.
- Both of her parents are lawyers.
- Has worked closely with the organic and fair trade pioneer People Tree.
- Ranked #15 in the 2011 FHM Australia of “100 Sexiest Women”.
- Ranked #23 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Ranked #29 in the 2010 FHM UK list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Ranked as having one of the most beautiful famous faces by “The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World.” She was ranked #2 in 2010, #12 in 2009, #27 in 2008, #30 in 2007, and #54 in 2006.
Voted #17 on Ask Men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012.
- Is the former roommate and current best friend of America’s Next Top Model (2003) Cycle 18 winner, Sophie Sumner.
- Ranked #29 on Askmen’s list of the Top 99 Most Desirable women for 2013.
- Was offered the titled lead in Cinderella (2015) but turned it down.
- Was in a relationship with Will Adamowicz from 2012-2013. The couple met while studying at Oxford University in 2011.
- She enrolled in a Shakespeare course at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts during the summer of 2008.
- Emma’s style icons include Jean Seberg, Mia Farrow, Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger, Jane Birkin, Edie Sedgwick, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, Sofia Coppola, Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton, Françoise Hardy, Charlotte Rampling and Michelle Obama.
- Emma’s favorite actors are Johnny Depp and Russell Crowe.
- Emma’s favorite actresses are Julia Roberts, Renée Zellweger, Sandra Bullock, Rebel Wilson, Goldie Hawn, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham Carter, Natalie Portman and Meryl Streep.
- Emma’s favorite television shows include Friends (1994), Sex and the City (1998), Girls (2012), Gossip Girl (2007), America’s Next Top Model (2003), Mad Men (2007), House of Cards (2013) and Pride and Prejudice (1995).
- Emma’s favorite filmmakers are Richard Curtis, Alfonso Cuarón, Guillermo del Toro, Sofia Coppola, Darren Aronofsky, Danny Boyle, David Fincher, Lynne Ramsay, Ang Lee, and Tom Hooper.
- Emma Watson has stated that, since her audition at age 9 through the completion of 8 Harry Potter features by age 22, the hectic, educational experience consumed over half her life.
- Passed her driving test in the U.S. in 2008 and drives a Toyota Prius.
- Includes Justin Timberlake and Alanis Morissette among her favorite singers.
- Has kept a painstakingly detailed log of her everyday life since her film career took off, as many as 30 journals in total.
- Was offered the role of Mia in La La Land (2016) but turned it down to play Belle in Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast (2017). The role then went to Emma Stone, who won an Academy award for her performance. Ironically, she replaced Stone for the role of Meg March in Greta Gerwig’s Little Women (2019) after Stone was unable to take the part due to her scheduling conflicts in promoting The Favourite (2018).
- Auditioned eight times (at age 9) for the role of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, playing opposite five prospective sets of Harry’s before landing the part.
- Has the same birthday as her Beauty and the Beast co-stars: Luke Evans and her Harry Potter collaborator Emma Thompson.
- Has almost 24 million Twitter followers. [February 2017]
Prefers to sign autographs for fans rather than taking pictures with them.
- Is taking legal action after private photos of her trying on various outfits were stolen and posted online. [March 2017]
- Once accidentally mistook Jimmy Fallon for Jimmy Kimmel.
(May 25, 2014) Graduated from Brown University with a bachelor’s degree in English literature.
- Sixth highest paid actress of 2017 with $14 million.
- Named #1 on ‘Sexiest Movie Stars” Poll on Empire Magazine voted by over 50 000 people around the world.
- Has spoken in the United Nations Organization in favour of Women’s Rights, including abortion.
- Is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- She was the front-runner for the role of Yelena Belova in Black Widow (2021), but it was given to Florence Pugh.
- Emma Watson has combined/hyperactive type ADHD, for which she has been medicated since childhood.
Emma Watson Personal Quotes:
- [in response to a reporter asking her whether she always wore pigtails]: I never wear pigtails, I wear plaits.
- [Hardest scene]: Neville comes up to me with his toad, Trevor, and says, “Do you want to kiss Trevor goodnight?” Every time he did this I burst into laughter. I was supposed to give him an “I hate you” look, but I couldn’t help myself. It took me about eight takes to get it.
- It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off!
- [on kissing her co-stars]: Oh my God, no, no chance, no chance. That’s not in my contract!
- My friends are all really nice about my fame, they’re just curious really, they ask lots of questions.
- [on how her character, Hermione Granger, has matured]: She’s rock and roll. She’s feisty. Girl power!
- [on reporters asking the same questions over and over]: That’s the good thing about them! They all ask exactly the same questions and you can say exactly the same answers! You don’t have to think, you can just stand there like a broken record going LALALA.
- [on working with boys]: I like being around mixed company. Dan (Daniel Radcliffe) and Rupert (Rupert Grint) definitely make their fair share of cheeky comments about me being girlie, but it’s all in good fun.
- It took me three films to get Hermione in jeans. To get out of the robes with the tights and the itchy jumpers. Whoo-hoo!
- I hope my head doesn’t get very big. I’m just going to keep my feet on the ground, stick to friends and family and try and lead a normal life.
- I love fashion. I think it’s so important, because it’s how you show yourself to the world.
- [on being a known actress]: Most people are really nice but some stare, like you’re some kind of zoo exhibit and not a real person with real feelings. Even when you take away all the glamour and attention and premieres and everything, it still comes down to the fact that I’m acting.
- Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words, I don’t know what she’s going on about half the time!
- I could be 100 years old and in my rocker, but i’ll still be very proud that I was part of the Harry Potter films.
- [on her co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, who play Harry and Ron]: More than just friends, they’ve become like brothers. Or sisters, I don’t know. In fact, I don’t see them like normal boys. I mean that I cannot imagine me going out with one of them. For me, they are like my best friends. I can laugh and talk about everything with them without any taboo. I really like them a lot.