Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress who works in Hindi-language films. Born into the Pataudi family, she is the daughter of actors Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan. Currently, Sara is one of the most popular young actresses in Bollywood. She was a chubby girl during her teens. Later, many were surprised by her drastic weight loss transformation before her acting debut in Kedarnath and late actor Sushant Singh Rajput in 2018.
After finishing her education, Sara entered the film industry, and she studied History and Political Science at Columbia University, New York. Her college is an Ivy League school, which is considered the most prestigious of all colleges in the World. She also has several ad endorsements, including Fanta, Puma, Purple app, Veet, Garnier Light, etc.
Sara Ali Khan Age:
Sara Ali Khan turned 26 Years old on August 12 2021. The actress was born on August 12, 1995, to actors Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. She belongs to Pataudi family, She is Granddaughter of Indian cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Veteran Bollywood actress Sharmila Tagore.
Sara Ali Khan Mother:
Sara Ali Khan with Karena Kapoor:
Sara shares a warm relationship with her Saif’s second wife, Kareena Kapoor, and her sons. In Kareena’s book, the actress revealed that Sara accompanied her and Saif during their babymoon to Rome when Kareena was expecting Taimur. And in her second delivery, earlier this year, Sara regularly visited to meet her half-brothers (Taimur and Jeh) with gifts and flowers.
Sara Ali Khan Brother:
Quick Information of Sara Ali Khan:
|Date of Birth
|12 August 1995
|5 Feet 3 Inches (1.63 M)
|Jehan Handa (rumoured), Kartik Aryan (rumoured)
|Pataudi family, Singh-Virk family
|$4 Million, near about Rs. 29 crore
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS)
|Saif Ali Khan (father), Amrita Singh (mother)
|Ibrahim Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth:
Sara Ali Khan the royal blood of Pataudi family’s net worth is more than $4 Million, and she owns several costly items that will make you go green with envy. She is near about Rs. 29 crore; her monthly income is Rs 50 Lakhs plus, and the actresss’ yearly income will be touching Rs 6 crore and more. She also owns costly items like the Bulgari Serpenti Tubogas watch worth Rs 9,05,109 to Honda CRV for Rs 30 lakh to Burberry, Dior, Louis Vuitton bags that cost from 75k to 3lakhs. She also flaunts a red colour Bottega Veneta Milano Uluru bag worth Rs 6 lakh and Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote for Rs 2.8 lakh.
Sara Ali Khan Weight Loss:
Sara Ali Khan regularly practised power yoga and continues to share photos of her yoga sessions which help her flaunt toned abs. Bhumi, on the other hand, also credits yoga as one of the biggest motivators behind her weight loss.
From a 96 kilo student who liked to gorge on pizzas and all things fried just like the best of us to a diva with a toned figure, her dramatic transformation has got tongues wagging. She continues to serve serious fitness inspiration with her workout posts. And now, in an interview, the actress revealed it all, sharing what made her lose all the weight in a year and a half long struggle. She is definitely an inspiration for anyone who wants to lose weight.
Diagnosed with PCOS, Sara admits that it was difficult managing the condition and she knew it would only get more difficult. Hence, came the change.
Here are some interesting facts about Sara Ali Khan:
- She was born into the royal family of the Nawabs of Pataudi.
- The star kid was supposed to make her debut with ‘Kedarnath’ alongside Sushant Singh Rajput, but it got postponed and she will be making her debut in ‘Simmba’ alongside Ranveer Singh.
- Before ‘Simmba’ had gone on floors, Amrita Singh had asked the makers to rework on the script.
- ‘Simmba’ is also the official remake of south film ‘Temper’
- Sara Ali Khan’s stepmom Kareena Kapoor Khan and she share a great bond. In fact, Kareena has even lent her hairstylist and make-up artist to Sara, to groom her for her debut film.
- Sara’s father and mother got divorced in 2004, and Saif Ali Khan later married Kareena in 2012.
- Before getting into films, the star kid completed her graduation from Columbia University in New York.
- The actress enjoys playing tennis and is often spotted engaging in a game with her father and brother Ibrahim Ali Khan.
- Sara’s favourite actress is Katrina Kaif and is reportedly a fan of Ranveer Singh, alongside whom she will be making her debut.
- Like her father, she too has stayed away from social media until now. However, her brother Ibrahim, with whom she shares a great bond, is very active on social media.