Dennis Troper is an executive professional who currently works for Google. Despite his high-ranking position with the technology powerhouse, he is more commonly known for being married to the CEO of YouTube, Susan Wojcicki. Dennis Troper was born around the late 1960s. He is the youngest son born to Costa Rican born parents, León and Graziella Troper. Dennis has an older brother named Marco.
After meeting at college while both were completing their Master’s degrees, Dennis married Susan Wojcicki on August 23, 1998. The couple now reside in California. The family now includes their five children and a dog named Lucky.
Dennis Troper Early Life:
Little is known about Dennis’s childhood, but pictures from the 1970s on a Google+ account suggest that he may have spent some of his early life in Costa Rica. In one such photo, he revealed that he and his brother would spend days on the beach without sunscreen.
In 1988, Dennis enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin, from which he graduated in 1991 with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
He went on to earn his Master’s degree in applied economics from the University of California Santa Cruz in 1993 — during which time he met his future wife Susan.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth:
Moving into a senior role shortly after college, from 1997-1998, Dennis worked as a senior technology consultant at Deloitte — the largest professional services network in the world and one of the “Big Four” accounting firms.
Easing his way into the tech world, in late 1998, Dennis became the senior applications consultant at Concur — a company specializing in expense management software. In his role, he helped implement the program for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
After two years at Concur, Troper spent the following two years working as the senior product manager at Oracle Customer Relationship Management.
In 2003, Dennis joined Google, where he subsequently worked on several major products. Leading up to his current position as the director of product management for Wear OS, he has worked as the product manager for AdWords; as product director for Google Apps for Work; product leader on Google Fiber; and product development leader for Google+ and Google My Business.
Dennis Troper’s Net Worth?
According to our estimation, Dennis Troper holds a net worth of around $5 million. However, his actual net worth is still under review. Moreover, He worked as the Director of Product Management for over 16 years and running. Furthermore, before joining Google he worked for Google Apps where he worked as the product manager for AdWords.
Dennis’s current estimated earning ranges from $232 thousand to $276 thousand as base pay and $97 thousand to $185 thousand as additional pay. Furthermore, he is also estimated to make $627 to $1,387 thousand as a stock bonus. Moreover, the average salary of a Google App employee can range from $47,622 to $181,871 per year.
Dennis Troper Facts:
- Dennis married into a family of successful women. Susan was the 16th employee hired by Google, is the current CEO of YouTube. She has been credited with both changing the gender landscape at Google and revolutionizing online advertising.
- In 2017, Susan was ranked 6th on Forbes’ “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.” One of her sisters is the co-founder and CEO of 23andMe, and her other sister is a Fulbright Scholar, a professor, an anthropologist, and an epidemiologist.
- When they were newly married and living in Menlo Park, California, Dennis and Susan rented out their garage for $1,700/month to Larry Page and Sergey Brin — who were working on what soon would become Google. The Tropers have since moved, but Google bought the house in 2006.
- Aside from technology, Dennis is a huge fan of outdoor sports. When he is not mountain biking, he is likely surfing, skiing, hiking, kayaking, sailing, or playing tennis.
- He can speak Spanish fluently.